30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2014, 09:20 AM
My project of 1 000 000 dollars this summer
Hay I'm a new member and also new in the field of internet marketing ... I want you to guide me to earn money and all what I need to reach my goal this summer
...Thank you Wink
06-03-2014, 11:23 PM
RE:
yes,please add my skyper: seotoptube
Thanks pro
06-03-2014, 11:24 PM
RE:
1,000,000 are you kidding me LOL?
"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t,
so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
"
06-27-2014, 03:23 PM
RE:
not impposible
06-30-2014, 11:34 AM
RE:
its not impossible, but you should slow down a bit. One of the mistakes I did when first starting was not pacing myself and setting goals that were realistically hard to get at first try.
So try to get 10 first to 100...when your courageous and passed those 2..do 1110. then 2110. If you can do it in a month..THATS GREAT! in a week or 2 ..even better..
just dont put too much on your plate at the very beginning because you don't know what your in for.

2 things that suck that most...
1)do the shit first BY YOURSELF..(unless you have someone really trustworthy who is just as smart and keeps the pace like you)
2)you getting guidance isn't going to come cheap...and if your lucky..someone might help you for a limited time...but it sounds like your a newcomer (as most of us were) and didn't get really anything...no ones going to help you and hold your hand for the whole time...as much as it sucks..you become more knowledgeable. and practice your skill

and when you realize all of this..its the ultimate test...are you a loser...who gives up...or a winner whos a lithium ion?
51.gif
#Threadhealer - One on One request section Click Here

66.gif