47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-15-2012, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2012 08:13 AM by AntonVS.)
My Personal Request to All BBHF Members!
I address to all members of BBHF with a request not to post my shares at BHT.
I think, I don't need to explain the reason of my request.
Thanks for understanding.
09-15-2012, 11:48 AM
RE:
We're crazy about you Anton :)
09-15-2012, 01:03 PM
RE:
Don't be sad AntonVs. It is not your loss anyway.
Just like you. I was also banned from BHT and even from BHW.
But on this forum, i feel like welcome and accepted.
Solar2010 from BHW who was also been candidate for an exec access to BHW was also been banned from other forum but on this forum we see him active under the name Thor Aka Solar 2010.
There are lot of good people who have been banned from other forums and they went on this forum and that make this forum " Best Black Hat Forum ". Those ADMIN(s), Moderator(s) from OTHER forum(s). Do NOT value members even what've done from them, all about they care was about MONEY and MONEY. I feel sad for members of other forum who doesnt realize this until now.

But in this forum. As we can see Admin , Lala , and Direct Download and along with a good members like BlackHatSeo, UpdatedAsAlways, MoneyStar, and so many members to mentions they were doing their best to make this forum best of the best. And that's the reason i'm staying here for good.

As long as everyone is happy that is what matter most.
Well don't be sad anymore Anton cause in here. Your being valued and appreciated.
I mostly forget to thank some of your shares but i do appreciate it from the buttom of my heart.

Your truly one of the best. Keep up the good work and congratulations for having 64,618 Thanks received.
I'm too far reaching your thanks received compared to mine.

You rock brother Anton. \m/(^__^)
09-15-2012, 06:40 PM
RE:
Thumbs Up Man !!
Lets move on with a better forum..
09-15-2012, 08:55 PM
RE:
Hey nice to see you here mate, got myself banned to so now they have even less good contributes at BHT, and there will be some others who will leave there... so you don't miss nothing there... it will be n00btown soon :)
33.gif
I Hate n00bs
09-15-2012, 09:25 PM
RE:
(09-15-2012 08:55 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Hey nice to see you here mate, got myself banned to so now they have even less good contributes at BHT, and there will be some others who will leave there... so you don't miss nothing there... it will be n00btown soon :)
Your being banned for being an arrogant.
Rude attitude. The same it goes for Anton who ignored serious rules.
You guys think BHT will be noob town even without the 2 of you? Wow!
How confident the 2 of you? Too much confident on your thanks!
That attitude won't get you that far!
Goodluck!
09-15-2012, 10:16 PM
RE:
(09-15-2012 08:55 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Hey nice to see you here mate, got myself banned ...
Hello Dutch Harry,

nice to see you here. I followed this thread on the other forum and saw how you got banned for just saying the truth (maybe a bit to hard, but true).

All the best from your neighbour country.
09-17-2012, 02:03 AM
RE:
Just now i saw fauche65 moderator got BANNED at there !

I think from what i saw is due to his groupbuy SCAM !

Shame that so many BIG DRAMA happen within a short period of time at BHT forum !
09-21-2012, 06:41 PM
RE:
You are safe here as far as you do not F... US!!!!
11-20-2012, 02:41 AM
RE:
Regardless of whatever others say, I have always respected you Anton :D

This place is great and I am now spending lot more time here...

see you around..
13.gif

71.gif