48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2012, 08:39 AM
RE:
OF COURSE! BHT MF SUCKS!
11-24-2012, 10:13 AM
RE:
You know Anton, I really didn't get exactly why you were banned from BHT, from the little I understood from the threads it was something with some bad code in some of your shares, or something....to be honest I really don't care, because you were perhaps the biggest sharing member there. I measure that not by your number of posts, but by the quality of shares you offered...some big programs and training.

I see a lot of people coming in a blackhat forum and expect to be spoonfed as if this is another WF. Of course people who share usually try to give a cool thing to the community, but if there's something wrong with it, you can't really expect the OP to provide you with customer service :-) or apologize for it, this is ridiculous...intentions are the only thing that matters here, and I really didn't see anything from you that would make me believe that you had a secret agenta.

At the same time, other members -some of them exposed- are allowed to blatantly sell services in the freebies sections, create GB's and disappear with members' money, and push their agentas.

I really got tired of all this crap...anyway, glad I found you here, and you will always have a thanks and a rep from me for what you share with the community.
aallaabbaammaa
12-03-2012, 06:53 PM
RE:
I am a nice person. I didn't post a single thing in any other forum.
My home is here at Bestblackhatforum.com

Tell you what, BBHF is the no.1 posting volume in my entire posting history.
What could I say more?
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!

10.gif