63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-02-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: My "Offline Review" Info from a real "offliner" (pus free tips)
(05-18-2015 11:11 PM)mrpelage Wrote:  PBN Private blog network. I design them by niche. So my dentist pbn's don't have links from any other niche but dentistry.

So you service competing dentists from the same region ?
And they don't mind ?
07-02-2015, 02:38 PM
G8 stuff here... Thanks for sharing !!!!
07-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Great stuff mrpelage. Thanks for sharing your tactics.
07-06-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: Here is a good "offline" method! My review
Hey offliners....here is a good report - a sort of "evergreen" way to sell websites to small biz...but this one actually
seems to be from a guy who is "doing" this in real life. My major problem with much of the "offline" stuff is I do not think the people putting out the reports actually DO this stuff in real life - this one does....

u can go here to download it and rep the OP and mirror maker >>> thanks to them
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...3f3GHfhOw

[Get] HOW-I-SELL-PRODUCTS-TO-CUSTOMERS-THAT-IVE-NEVER-MET-BEFORE Purchased
My Review WORTHWHILE YAY

Yes, this is not a "new" method but the author details a way to sell websites to small biz.

Here is what I really liked : you can tell this guy actually is doing this....he is really working "offline" and he gives you all the details of what he has done and is doing. I personally have seen so many "offline" reports that are full of it, where you say oh no he doesn't (Brian Boyd LOL)

One thing he does (and I do) is he concentrates on a couple niches - cause I know once you "know" a niche it is easier to do others. Very Realistic

This guy is doing this. He gives his ideas on finding and contacting clients. He also gives a nice resource section where he names the themes he customized, where he names the people he used/uses on freelance/fiverr sites...so you actually have some resources.

Now - the negatives were 1) like most he makes it easier than it sounds...LOL>>> contact ten business and get one sale? ummh....yeah right LOL 2) Getting the top prices he claims? I don't know about that....maybe cut those price in half for more realistic outcome 3) His sales letter etc are sort of stilted English, European....so you may want to "localize" it a bit?

Still all in all a refreshing "real world" report that could be adapted , with ideas for all who want to sell websites to small biz. Thanks a bunch
My "Offline" Reviews - and tips - from a "real" Offliner
*not selling anything, just curious and like to do reviews
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-My-O...-free-tips
07-27-2015, 05:09 AM
Very interesting post! Would love to hear more tips and specially what kind of PNB`S you are using to get results. Please share more info, very interested.. + 5 rep.

(05-18-2015 01:36 AM)mrpelage Wrote:  Many of you guys might not know who I am but I love discussions like this. If you guys actually listen to what I say, I guarantee you will make a lot of money if you take action.

I am a local seo and video marketer, I also design websites but prefer to outsource them as they are very time consuming. I'll explain my entire process of how to get clients and how to keep them.

First and most importantly pick one niche and specialize in that. For example I started with lawyers and then I did gynecologist and proceeded to dentists. You start with a simple local business like a flower shop or even a hot dog stand. Keyword research that niche until you know exactly what the online competition is, the offline competition is in that particular area. For example let's say there's a Frank's Hot Dog Stand on ninth, it's your job to know how long he's been there, what his hours are, what are his direct competitors. Is the there a Luis' Hot Dog Stand on tenth? What are their hours? How long have they been in business? I do this even before I approach the client. Before I meet with them I do a complete business background check, see if there are liens on the business, the business owner, their home. Sounds complicated? I close every sales call every time.

If you try to sell everyone, you'll fail. I only sell those who I know need more business and see the value in what I do. I always offer a trial of 7-14 days so they feel comfortable in making this decision. I prefer to use pbn's that I could forward to their site a week before I meet up with them so the trial actually brings them business. It's hard not close a deal when they are already getting more customers and making more money. Be proactive. I don't care what any other seo company is charging, all I care about is doing my homework. I spend about 4-6 hours researching every single business before I meet with them. People love to talk to people like them. If you could tell them when they started their business, why they started their business and that you can help them take their business where they want to take it. Why wouldn't they buy? Why wouldn't they?

I use pbn's because you can always delete the links and you have full control. I have your sales presentation down to 3-5 minutes. Visit the business to see when they're busy and when they're slow. Take not of the slow times and approach. You wouldn't approach a hot dog stand at 12:00 pm right? Of course not. Create the perfect stress free environment for a buying atmosphere. No pressure, the wheels are already in motion. They've probably noticed an increase in business already. No matter what you think seo is, you're a sales person. So give them a reason to buy. Every business owner knows they need more sales, they just don't have the time to stop and figure it out. That's why you're there. To save them time. Collect there email and cell phone number and have them sign a short agreement, not contract! In 7-14 days you'll stop by for the first payment or down payment. It's simple.

I'll go into more depth if anyone found this useful. Gotta head to the in-laws, wish me luck...
56.gif
08-09-2015, 04:27 AM
More reviews....Local Agency Templates and more - nice info

My rating - this one is worth it ! *for a change haha
this is quite a "hot" one....and has some good stuff...if you really like the themes you could buy it (affordable still I think)
but...
if not it still has some good stuff....some good infographics , some good graphics

and...I really liked the way they set up the sites - the "organization" - very good ideas for an offline biz site
they did not "oversell" and did not write huge long pages of information. I think you will find some good ideas for your own "offline biz" website if you offer webdesign, seo , social media etc.
They have some sample blog posts...this can also give good ideas - change em up , write your own

enjoy and please give reps to No Good for this super share

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...l-Agencies
08-11-2015, 11:06 AM
My Review of [url=My Review of Maps Hero -
disclaimer - I actually knew all this (and a few more tricks I think LOL)...but it is good info and pretty up to date
what I did find useful was the added on pdf "website assessment tool" very nice

[GET] Maps Hero
Thanks and reps to OP

Review : actually very good info on getting google business pages "claimed" or "updated" = pretty basic but a useful guide

He goes very step by step, shows some ways to cut through the red tape. He also offers emails to do this
and detailed sales info/ideas. I like reports like this that focus on a detail, give real information rather than just
tell you "go do it" without giving concrete examples.

He gives you phone, email and snail mail scripts. Best part I thought was the "website assessment" to send to a closed client - useful for many things IMHO - very very nice - I really liked that.

He does update it - as of mid may the "maps" part is being updated or worked on by google which who knows? but he did update it and the other info stands

This also reminds me why I don't really bother with "old" outdated info when it comes to google, social media etc as it is always changing. I notice people pull up very old threads and ask for "new link" but honestly most of it won't even work today. Of course "sales" and "motivation" material will be evergreen but when it comes to seo, smo, etc it all changes so fast. For example - Linkedin just changed their rule on messaging group members - now you are only allowed 15 messages a month on the free plan <sigh>

Show some love and reps to Patrick_Bateman who shared this with us >> Maps Here

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Maps-Hero
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Maps-Hero]Maps Hero[/url] -

disclaimer - I actually knew all this (and a few more tricks I think LOL)...but it is good info and pretty up to date

[GET] Maps Hero
Thanks and reps to OP

Review : actually very good info on getting google business pages "claimed" or "updated"

He goes very step by step, shows some ways to cut through the red tape. He also offers emails to do this
and detailed sales info/ideas. I like reports like this that focus on a detail, give real information rather than just

He gives you phone, email and snail mail scripts. Best part I thought was the "website assessment" to send to a closed client - useful for many things IMHO - very very nice - I really liked that.

He does update it - as of mid may the "maps" part is being updated or worked on by google which who knows? but he did update it and the other info stands

This also reminds me why I don't really bother with "old" outdated info when it comes to google, social media etc as it is always changing. I notice people pull up very old threads and ask for "new link" but honestly most of it won't even work today. Of course "sales" and "motivation" material will be evergreen but when it comes to seo, smo, etc it all changes so fast. For example - Linkedin just changed their rule on messaging group members - now you are only allowed 15 messages a month on the free plan <sigh>

Show some love and reps to Patrick_Bateman who shared this with us >> Maps Hero

[url=My Review of Maps Hero -

[GET] Maps Hero
Thanks and reps to OP

Review : actually very good info on getting google business pages "claimed" or "updated"

Show some love and reps to Patrick_Bateman who shared this with us >> Maps Here

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-Maps-Hero[/url]
08-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Now here is one to beware of -
[url=http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-I-Buy-It-For-99-Sell-it-For-500-Got-First-Client-Chasing-Me-on-My-3rd-Day-Of-Trying-

The kid selling it did not take paypal, does not seem to give refunds..people were curious and requested this....a few took one for the team and bought this junk...so sad...

"Indiginous" gave a great review on the thread....tell it like it is...check it out..seems this is a poorly written fake "pie in the sky" no real substance piece of junk

even worse one poor guy found his card was compromised and frozen after buying his worthless junk review...ouch
08-11-2015, 02:21 PM
LOVE this thread. I actually have done fairly well in the MLM industry but I am ready to branch off into offline marketing and seo as I am tired of anyone having control of my paycheck in a sense. With the knowledge in this one thread I think it will be a great stepping stone
08-22-2015, 03:16 PM
Great thread. I appreciate the reviews and am learning a lot.Thanks
18.gif

16.gif