43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2015, 08:32 AM
My Introduction to the BBHF community!
Greetings everyone,

So I just joined about a month ago, and felt that it was only right for me to properly introduce myself to this awesome community.

I'm quite new to the blackhat world.. But I'm looking forward to making a name of myself in this community..

I'm particularly interested and passionate about mastering the subject of SEO.

I see it as a very lucrative opportunity, and a sought out skill by local business that very few people possess.

I've been studying people such as Alex Becker, Stephen Floyd, and the OMG Machines community.

Any tips and advice from your experience here on what it takes to be successful would be greatly appreciated Cool
05-19-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: My Introduction to the BBHF community!
Tip? Stop buying or collecting stuff from here on your hard drive and start doing things that make you money. Or better yet start focusing on things that make your clients money...my clients don't care about SEO, rep management, social media, mobile sites etc...they care about the phone ringing with people who are ready to spend money with them...not sure if that helps but always remember...if you can add tangible results to their bottom line your bottom line will be taken care of...

BBHF member nonconformer (the primary person responsible for the BestBlackHatForum addition) had a great "tips" thread...you can find it here

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-2015-Could-Be-YOUR-Year-How-To-Make-More-Money-In-2015-Than-You-Ever-Have-Before

Anyway..welcome to the forum...be a giver not a taker...and you will receive much...
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
05-19-2015, 01:36 PM
thanks for the wise advice.. Cool
05-19-2015, 01:44 PM
(05-19-2015 08:32 AM)itsGmaN Wrote:  Greetings everyone,

So I just joined about a month ago, and felt that it was only right for me to properly introduce myself to this awesome community.

I'm quite new to the blackhat world.. But I'm looking forward to making a name of myself in this community..

I'm particularly interested and passionate about mastering the subject of SEO.

I see it as a very lucrative opportunity, and a sought out skill by local business that very few people possess.

I've been studying people such as Alex Becker, Stephen Floyd, and the OMG Machines community.

Any tips and advice from your experience here on what it takes to be successful would be greatly appreciated Cool

You should probably stop seeing SEO as just "a very lucrative opportunity" because you might not make any money doing it for a very long time. You also should probably not just study the sources you stated as there are way more authoritative powers to learn from(probably shouldn't say authoritative powers thoughBlush).
Welcome to the family. I hope you will be a contributor and not just an onlooker as there are perks that come with that here as well.
DA.

67.gif