34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey
(11-15-2017 05:35 PM)Yaros Wrote:  We are pleased to announce the launch of a new great tool that will be integrated in AliDropship plugin and its Extension.

Built-in Image Editor is a powerful and handy solution for editing product images before importing them in your store from AliExpress. The tool also gives you a possibility to edit images directly from WordPress admin panel.

Looks very useful

Will it remove watermarks that are overlayed on images
12-04-2017, 04:31 PM
(12-04-2017 09:51 AM)We Go Wrote:  
(11-15-2017 05:35 PM)Yaros Wrote:  We are pleased to announce the launch of a new great tool that will be integrated in AliDropship plugin and its Extension.

Built-in Image Editor is a powerful and handy solution for editing product images before importing them in your store from AliExpress. The tool also gives you a possibility to edit images directly from WordPress admin panel.

Looks very useful

Will it remove watermarks that are overlayed on images

yes of course, you can remove watermarks using special tools.
12-15-2017, 04:06 PM
Hi Yaros,

Want to know how you handle tracking of orders. Since you order on behalf of your customer. Do they get your tracking url or aliexpress. If they get your tracking url then how you make sure product is tracked correctly.
12-27-2017, 08:17 PM
(12-15-2017 04:06 PM)jhakasseo Wrote:  Hi Yaros,

Want to know how you handle tracking of orders. Since you order on behalf of your customer. Do they get your tracking url or aliexpress. If they get your tracking url then how you make sure product is tracked correctly.

My plugin is integrated with 17track service that provides all necessary tracking data for my clients.
01-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Hi, I have purchased your plugin can I use it with iPage hosting. Can your other plugins like social rabbit work with iPage hosting, because I need to purchase your website setup service and social rabbit. Pls check and get back to me. Or i can give you my iPage hosting login details for you to check it. Pls is urgent
25.gif
01-03-2018, 09:29 PM
(12-27-2017 08:17 PM)Yaros Wrote:  
(12-15-2017 04:06 PM)jhakasseo Wrote:  Hi Yaros,

My plugin is integrated with 17track service that provides all necessary tracking data for my clients.

But that is for your clients who bought product on your website. How you make make synergy between aliexpress and your website tracking or you have someone who check manually and do the changes on website?
01-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Hi Yaros,

I'm interested in your plugin,

PM sent, please check

Thanks
Always be Grateful ;)
01-05-2018, 01:17 AM
(01-01-2018 11:51 AM)sirchief Wrote:  Hi, I have purchased your plugin can I use it with iPage hosting. Can your other plugins like social rabbit work with iPage hosting, because I need to purchase your website setup service and social rabbit. Pls check and get back to me. Or i can give you my iPage hosting login details for you to check it. Pls is urgent

Hi Yaros, is my question too hard to answer?
01-12-2018, 08:14 PM
(01-05-2018 01:17 AM)sirchief Wrote:  
(01-01-2018 11:51 AM)sirchief Wrote:  Hi, I have purchased your plugin can I use it with iPage hosting. Can your other plugins like social rabbit work with iPage hosting, because I need to purchase your website setup service and social rabbit. Pls check and get back to me. Or i can give you my iPage hosting login details for you to check it. Pls is urgent

Hi Yaros, is my question too hard to answer?

Sorry for late response, yes, it will work fine with iPage.

15.gif