39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2015, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 12:07 AM by arkanth.)
RE: My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey
Can you guide me with your Guides and Discounted Plugin ..

(07-23-2015 08:03 PM)Yaros Wrote:  
(07-23-2015 05:38 PM)freelander Wrote:  i just start aliexpress affiliate last week and just spreading my affiliate link everywhere that i can and already earn $38.46, think bout build ali affiliate site but didnt has specific niche ☺

question bout aliexpress, on my income report, my order quantity is 43 and total amount is $978.72 and earning is $38.46 is it really worth doing it? actually this is my first affiliate project. i got amazon affiliate account but never use it.

That's a good start for beginning. I recommend that you build some affiliate sites as well. PM me and I will send you some Guides and give discount on AliPlugin if you need it.
07-24-2015, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 03:08 PM by Yaros.)
(07-23-2015 08:13 PM)freelander Wrote:  let say if i build a affiliate site do i need to do seo for the site? im not so good with seo and i dont want to invest with seo services that no guarantee roi for my aff site.

One of the advantages of these sites built with AliPlugin is that they usually start generating organic traffic quickly, even if you don't do any promotion work (however it is highly recommended of course). After you complete bulk import using the plugin you get a lot of products on your store. A lot of products on your store means a lot of pages which Google starts indexing finding long tail keywords in product descriptions. As a result you get many pages indexed by Google = more organic traffic = more sales = more commission.

(07-23-2015 09:11 PM)arkanth Wrote:  Can you guide me with your Guides and Discounted Plugin ..

I recommend that you dowload this free Guide about how to make money with AliExpress. In this Guide you will aslo find best discount coupon codes for the plugin and custom ready store service.
07-24-2015, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 03:54 PM by arkanth.)
Kept Two PM's
1. Regarding small doubt on traffic.
2. Regarding Custom Store.

.WelcomeWelcome
07-24-2015, 03:25 PM
(07-24-2015 03:03 PM)Yaros Wrote:  
(07-23-2015 08:13 PM)freelander Wrote:  let say if i build a affiliate site do i need to do seo for the site? im not so good with seo and i dont want to invest with seo services that no guarantee roi for my aff site.

One of the advantages of these sites built with AliPlugin is that they usually start generating organic traffic quickly, even if you don't do any promotion work (however it is highly recommended of course). After you complete bulk import using the plugin you get a lot of products on your store. A lot of products on your store means a lot of pages which Google starts indexing finding long tail keywords in product descriptions. As a result you get many pages indexed by Google = more organic traffic = more sales = more commission.

(07-23-2015 09:11 PM)arkanth Wrote:  Can you guide me with your Guides and Discounted Plugin ..

I recommend that you dowload this free Guide about how to make money with AliExpress. In this Guide you will aslo find best discount coupon codes for the plugin and custom ready store service.
yesterday i got someone purchased something worth $3++ but only get 1% commission that is $3 is that normal for that price of item and i get that amount of commission?

Sorry to asking many question on yours journey thread, but there no one talk about aliexpress affiliate here :) it seem like you more knowledgeable bout aliexpress affiliate since you create ali plugin Cool
07-24-2015, 06:33 PM
(07-24-2015 03:25 PM)freelander Wrote:  yesterday i got someone purchased something worth $3++ but only get 1% commission that is $3 is that normal for that price of item and i get that amount of commission?

The point is that not all AliExpress products participate in affiliate program. Anyway, AliExpress pays 1% commission even for products that are not among affiliate items.

In your case someone came to AliExpress using your affiliate link and bought some other product on AliExpress (may be because of 30 day cookies) that does not participate in the program. As a result you got only 1% for it.

Actual commission rates are from 3% to 50%.

For example AliPlugin finds and imports only products that participate in the program and there is a special feature that allows filtering prodcuts by their commission rates.
56.gif
07-24-2015, 07:42 PM
So,
Highly Recommended for SEO means ..Directly it is important to have good SEO consultant for a website built with this Plugin.
And How Google Crawler see difference between site built with plugin and Aliexpress as the Text and pics are same. Do sites built with plugin are going to become spam sites ..

(07-24-2015 03:03 PM)Yaros Wrote:  

07-24-2015, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 08:14 PM by Yaros.)
I have not got any problems with Google yet. I can't say that all the pages are indexed well by Google, but most of the pages on these sites created by AliPlugin appear on serach results. Anyway, you can always create and add unique content yourself if you want.

Throughout the Journey...

While putting the finishing touches and preparing my site for the market, I would like to share with you my experince and recommendations regarding choosing a niche for such websites.

How to find a good niche for AliExpress drop shipping store?

1. Popularity and Trend.

Choosing a niche for your drop shipping website you should focus only on products that are always in demand and have positive or at least stable trend.

Go to google.ru/trends to get better idea about selected niche. For example, we are going to build a store that will sell ‘Harry Potter’ products for Harry Potter fans.

[Image: eCbKjwu.png]

We can observe a small decrease since 2004 but the overall picture looks good, there are no dramatic falls and the trend is rather stable. So, Harry Potter niche seems interesting to me for a drop shipping site.

Or let’s take ‘GoPro accessories’ as an example:

[Image: c3BTE9M.png]

Here we see the trend that is increasing year by year starting from 2011. This is a good niche to be taken and tried.

Below you see the niche (‘Nokia’) that is not worth trying:

[Image: YajRZp2.png]

2. Competition.

It is impossible to find any popular niche with a good trend without competition of course. Before launching your drop shipping store it is strongly recommended to search for similar web stores in the Internet. If you find many good sites offering the same products (especially by good prices), probably you should think about another niche and products, which are generally more hard to find. Obviously, there is no point to create another usual “Shoes”, “Car parts”, “Gardening” stores. It’s better to take some narrow niche and try to be creative.

3. AliExpress Stock.

Before starting building your web store, make sure there are enough categories and products available in the niche. Go to AliExpress.com and enter necessary keywords in search bar. In my case with ‘Harry Potter’ everything looks fine.

[Image: Q8yFJd1.png]

4. Prices.

Generally, AliExpress offers very competitive (often unbeatable) prices for many products. However, I would always recommend making a small research about the products’ prices you are going to sell on your site. Ideally, AliExpress prices should be twice lower the prices of your competitors.

You should pick at least 5-10 products in the selected niche and find best prices for these items on AliExpress. Then go to search.aol.com, enter shopping section and search for the same products in order to compare their prices with prices at AliExpress.

Let’s take an example.

I found such Harry Potter Scarf on AliExpress for $9,05/piece.

[Image: Nt9TPAK.png]

Then I went to search.aol.com and found the same item sold by other sellers.

[Image: ZFFKFwr.png]

As you can see the prices are much higher. In my opinion, it’s a good item that is worth adding to my store.

to be continued...
07-24-2015, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 08:26 PM by freelander.)
Quote:The point is that not all AliExpress products participate in affiliate program. Anyway, AliExpress pays 1% commission even for products that are not among affiliate items.

In your case someone came to AliExpress using your affiliate link and bought some other product on AliExpress (may be because of 30 day cookies) that does not participate in the program. As a result you got only 1% for it.

For example AliPlugin finds and imports only products that participate in the program and there is a special feature that allows filtering prodcuts by their commission rates.

OK, thanks, i think i continue just spread the link to where i can42rock before i find the niche and build my aff site. it seems that i got quite good rate right now, i got someone order something everydayCool i hope this will continue increase everyday.

I already create bot that scrape yt video and post comments to that video but yt comments ghosting make me slow Angry
07-27-2015, 12:29 PM
REP+5 for IDEA

(07-24-2015 08:23 PM)freelander Wrote:  
Quote:The point is that not all AliExpress products participate in affiliate program. Anyway, AliExpress pays 1% commission even for products that are not among affiliate items.

OK, thanks, i think i continue just spread the link to where i can42rock before i find the niche and build my aff site. it seems that i got quite good rate right now, i got someone order something everydayCool i hope this will continue increase everyday.

I already create bot that scrape yt video and post comments to that video but yt comments ghosting make me slow Angry
07-27-2015, 01:11 PM
awesome site, you done grand kid
13.gif

12.gif