55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-09-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: [Method] Making 3000$ A Month By Giving Away Free Websites. Step-By-Step.
Interesting Thread
I have a similar idea but i registered with siteground affiliate program recently and my application was declined.
This was the message i got from them
"Thank you for your interest in SiteGround Affiliate Program. In order to increase the quality of the referred hosting accounts we have set certain requirements towards the allowed promotional methods of our affiliates. Based on your sing-up information we inform you that your application has not been approved."

I intend to sign up again but i want my application to be approved this time.
Can i apply with the same website i used in the declined application cos i av only one website?
Do i need to change my ip address before re-applying?

Expecting your response peeps
Thanks
07-16-2016, 08:55 AM
Interesting method. Have not tried it myself personally but would be willing to test it out.
03-15-2017, 01:45 AM
This is what I'm doing currently, actually works, but instead, they buy from other Charge them $170 yearly for Hosting and Domain (maintenance) :D
03-15-2017, 08:22 AM
(03-15-2017 01:45 AM)darkaneudy Wrote:  This is what I'm doing currently, actually works, but instead, they buy from other Charge them $170 yearly for Hosting and Domain (maintenance) :D

Care to elaborate on "they buy from other"?
"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
03-15-2017, 08:48 AM
(03-15-2017 08:22 AM)Auntie Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 01:45 AM)darkaneudy Wrote:  This is what I'm doing currently, actually works, but instead, they buy from other Charge them $170 yearly for Hosting and Domain (maintenance) :D

Care to elaborate on "they buy from other"?

Get a reseller account or a cloud server and host yourself the website. Charge 10$-15$ per month including website maintenance and basic security. (recurring revenue is the way to go) Add webmaster services for website update such as adding picture, pages, logo, etc ... you can ask fixed amount I suggest 50$/month which include 1h of update not including design.
10.gif
03-15-2017, 05:50 PM
Any other ways to get traffic besides fb ads. Also what if you agree to design a site and they want to use their own domain and hosting.
03-27-2017, 01:24 AM
(04-12-2016 01:29 AM)Tulipanka Wrote:  this is very old method guys

It work like a charm in many types of businesses. I made a Virtual Assistant business this way and it exceeded all my expectations :D
04-19-2017, 12:49 PM
(03-15-2017 05:50 PM)Jonnymonic Wrote:  Any other ways to get traffic besides fb ads. Also what if you agree to design a site and they want to use their own domain and hosting.

Bump. I was wondering the same things. Can anyone chime in here?

#1) What if they already have a domain and hosting?
Do you make the free website conditional on buying hosting and a domain thru you via your affiliate links or your reseller accounts?

#2) Has anyone had success getting traffic besides for this type of free offer besides FB ads?

Appreciate any pointers regarding this method! Thanks!
04-19-2017, 04:04 PM
Are there really enough folks wanting DFY sites/hosting/domain setups to actually make money this way ??

Thanks.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-19-2017, 08:20 PM
Let me share my experience.

I used to do web design projects before but I market it via sending mails. What I did was to include the fees for the website, domain and hosting for a "package". I then tell my clients that they have the option renew my services after a year.

Take note that these new clients did not know how to register a domain, set-up a server. So you can capitalize on that by helping them.

Will still be profitable in 2017? IMHO, I think so but you need to target "newbies" because there are now a lot of DIY websites or you need to gain that competitive edge over other developers.

Thanks OP for sharing your methods. I'll be back in this market soon.
29.gif

50.gif