38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2016, 09:23 AM
[Method] Making 3000$ A Month By Giving Away Free Websites. Step-By-Step.

Here is my method for making $3000 a month with 2-3 hours of work a day.

Step 1.

Create a website that looks like a web designers website. I prefer portfolio type of websites.

Step 2.

Now you need couple ''websites'' for your ''portfolio''. I've found many wordpress themes which have +10 demo templates. So you only need to build the website, take a screenshot of it. Then change the template again till you have 4-8 screenshots. Then you can put them in your portfolio. It takes a moment to fix everything every time you change the template.

You want to include those designs which you can create quickly.

Why I like to take screenshots of the templates is because if the client chooses one of the screenshot templates I know I have it and can easily make one.

This is the reason why I wouldn't take pictures of other peoples website as I might not be able to do them quickly. If the client would ask one.

Step 3.

Your website should be ready now.

You could do 2 things now:

Include a text on your website where you're saying you'll be giving away free websites.
Then you can include a form which the client puts their requirements and their email + anything else that you want to know.

The second option which I like to do is pretend I'm starting a business as web designer.

I include 4-8 designs on my website's main page.

It will look a bit empty this way.

I then make a facebook page and facebook ad.

I usually target certain groups with the ad. As I''m mainly doing portfolios I target people who need portfolios. People who do logos or graphics and need a website for whatever reason. I've found that models especially need portfolios ;)

You then target those groups with facebook ads. You also need an ad. You can create one with canva for free.

The ad should say something like:

''Free Website Design! Worth $299!

We/I'm starting a business and need to expand my portfolio.
Please like and comment for your changes of winning''

Step 4.

Now you just send a facebook messages to those people who liked your give away. If they don't ask anything too challenging pick them.

Step 5.

Here's where the money is!

Domain
You'll ask them to sign up a domain. You can pick host gator or godaddy. They have 0,99 coupons which you get a nice affiliate share. I personally use namecheap as I haven't had a problem with their affiliate program.

Hosting

I personally use siteground affiliate program. They pay $40 per sign up for the first 5 sales. After 21 sales they pay you $90 per sale.

I've never had a problem with them otherwise then other affiliate programs. The other one I would recommend would be bluehost, but they don't pay the first comission for 90 days.

Now if you do the math from siteground affiliate site you can see that with 30 sales you'll make $2900. Plus what you'll make from the domain hosting programs.

I use wordpress as it's very easy once you get use to it. I can create a responsive website in 1-3 hours. Everything optimized and this way customers love it and recommend me to others which I can actually charge money.

Also remember. You want them to click your affiliate link. So you can send it to them on facebook chat/email and tell them these two websites domain/hosting are reliable and working for me. They are also cheap (siteground's hosting costs 3,95$/month).

Other things you can do to increase your sales:

-Offer logos. Most of the people don't have anything and need something. Order it from fiverr for 5€ and charge them 20-40$.

-Offer SEO or speed optimization.

-I also understand that the customers can ask you for your help for ages. You should do the website to the point which they asked. If they ask for too much tell them that you have done your part, but can do those little things for small charge. You can tell when the customer is bitching and going to end up bitching in the end no matter what. Over charge them or forget them. Those ones aren't worth the chatting...

Enjoy and ask any questions!
03-15-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: [Method] Making 3000$ A Month By Giving Away Free Websites. Step-By-Step.
Something interesting. However how much money do you earn so far?
03-15-2016, 03:31 AM
Nicely Explained :D Kudos ..

Thanks Mate
03-15-2016, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the insight
03-28-2016, 07:47 AM
This is great! I will try this out, thank you.

Question: Who purchases the domain and hosting? Do you:

- Do it yourself and then send them the information when the site is done?
- Send them referral link, have them send you the login info, then make the site?

Then, lastly, if they want to make changes or updates - do you teach them how to use wordpress or do you login and do it yourself?
58.gif
04-11-2016, 10:52 PM
this is great.
I will try
thanks
04-12-2016, 01:21 AM
WOW! This is really a very awesome and dark business, love it! Can you share your web-designer url to watch it? I will do it on spanish
04-12-2016, 01:29 AM
this is very old method guys
04-12-2016, 02:28 AM
What if they already have a website but needs to be updated? If this is the case then they already have domain and hosting. What do you suggest to do in this case?
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
05-30-2016, 06:14 AM
This method has been around a while but it still works. Especially for start up, small mom and pop style businesses that don't want to invest lots of money in a website
73.gif

38.gif