45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-12-2022, 10:30 AM
Merry MATT FUREY X-Mas Present- The Secret "MAGNETIC MILLIONAIRE PROGRAM" Is Here!
It's Here!!!!

Buried for years in Matt's "Inner Circle" Vault- He has refused to re-release for the past several years- Why? Like all of his other "money-creating" products (Matt would insist that we all "create" money, NOT "make it" so to speak)- Matt likely feels a rush of inspiration to unleash his most powerful and potent weapons for almost effortlessly generating massive amounts of money for only his "select' students, lets them take quick advantage of his ridiculously generous offering, then shuts those same secrets back up before you can say "Hey wait Matt!"

In other words, he practices and sticks with the tried and true marketing approaches- Such as TRUE scarcity (as opposed to the call-their-bluff b.s. "False scarcity" we see almost everywhere else)

AND-

Truth be told, like most other TRUE, GENUINE Money-Creating SECRETS...Matt knows that you don't want THIS INFORMATION to get into the hands of TOO MANY PEOPLE-

SIMPLE AS THAT!

SO what is in this program exactly? I'll let the legend himself give you just a hint-

"Ask most people if they want to make more money and they’ll say “YES.” Ask them if they’d like to be rich, to be a millionaire – and they’ll say, “Yes … but NOT if I hafta work twice as hard as I am right now.”

Now, I’m not against hard work. I’m actually in favor of it, so long as everything is in balance. But I’m also in favor of having the RIGHT MINDSET as you work so that money mysteriously begins to flow to you at a faster and faster pace while you do less and less. What I’m talking about is FREEDOM from debt. FREEDOM from doubt. And FREEDOM from the death grip the poverty mindset holds on so many – including a great many so-called “rich” people.

The Magnetic Millionaire formula is a set of 6 prosperity-producing CD’s. The first two are of me speaking LIVE at Dave Dee’s Superconference last November.

Did you know that the majority of attendees told Dave after the seminar that my talk was ‘worth the price of the entire seminar?” Made me proud, that’s for sure. And they paid a couple grand each to attend!

In addition to the two CD’s of me speaking LIVE – you’ll also receive a set of 4 more CD’s taken from “the best of the best” Magnetic Millionaire teleseminars, which I recorded a year ago, that people paid $995.00 to participate in. To say these recorded calls were sensational would be an understatement..."

Sound interesting? Sound like you need to get your sweaty mitts all over this Impossible-to-find Matt Furey GOLD this very minute? Then I'd recommend you grab it NOW because Mediafire ain't exactly my best friend and they'll likely take this thing down quicker than you can say "Psycho-Cybernetics!" As in, probably TODAY!

(***Note-- This is NOT the same as Matt's 101 Ways to Magnetize Money Program- This is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT program that Matt DID NOT want to get out too much in the public- Go to his website- You won't find it listed anywhere, and for GOOD REASON...)

So my recommendation? Grab it NOW and make mirrors!

'Nuff said!

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qamhmrp92l8eo92/MF-MM.zip/file
12-12-2022, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2022 12:04 AM by mthomas.)
RE: Merry MATT FUREY X-Mas Present- The Secret "MAGNETIC MILLIONAIRE PROGRAM" Is Here!
Great share!!!!
I know some people don't like Matt Furey as they think either he's just a dumb jock (as most of his products are related to wrestling and physical fitness; he was a Kung Fu World Champion in China in the 1990's) or focuses too much on selling (I don't know how if you're interested in learning how to market this would be a bad thing?) but personally I think he is one of the better marketing teachers out there, even if these recordings are over 12 years old.

Also note that Matt has several other courses shared here on BBHF like the Theatre of the Mind CD's and Psycho-Cybernetics info (as he took over running the P-C Foundation).

I really like listening to his stories and always get some actual golden nuggets of information from his recordings....so THANK YOU for posting this. I listen to his recordings while taking my daily walk....I'm sure people think I'm nuts when I go walking down the street laughing at one of his stories.

If you like Matt, this is awesome....
If not, well, there are a lot of other marketers that might fit your personality better.

Max Reps!

Mirror: Matt Furey MIrror FIle
[When you click on the download file button, CLOSE any new tabs that open, then click the download button again on the first page....you might have to close the first 2 or 3 new tabs that open, and re-click the download button on the first page again until it starts the download automatically. Also, make sure you open the file thats titled, "MF-MM.zip" and NOT "MF-MM_zip.vhd", as that might be a corrupt file]

[Image: matt-furey.png]
12-12-2022, 03:34 PM
RE: Merry MATT FUREY X-Mas Present- The Secret "MAGNETIC MILLIONAIRE PROGRAM" Is Here!
Thanks +Reps Added
12-12-2022, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2022 04:31 PM by Theo1.)
RE: Merry MATT FUREY X-Mas Present- The Secret "MAGNETIC MILLIONAIRE PROGRAM"...
(12-12-2022 11:03 AM)mthomas Wrote:  Great share!!!!
I know some people don't like Matt Furey as they think either he's just a dumb jock (as most of his products are related to wrestling and physical fitness; he was a Kung Fu World Champion in China in the 1990's) or focuses too much on selling (I don't know how if you're interested in learning how to market this would be a bad thing?) but personally I think he is one of the better marketing teachers out there, even if these recordings are over 12 years old.

LOL mthomas- Glad you and everyone else like the share!

But it's funny that you mention that some people think Matt is just a "dumb jock" as you say-

The REAL question IS, in this day and age, what really IS "INTELLIGENCE?"

Is it being able to rotely memorize a massive list of facts and then spit them out on a timed exam? Is it being able to manipulate arcane numbers and symbols in our mind, execute master math maneuvers, but then when it comes to the concrete numbers (or lack of thereof) in our bank accounts, there's always more month left at the end of the money?

I'm not here to knock school, despite my rugged efforts to attempt to accurately convey my thoughts through the written word (yes I do a good job of faking it lol) like many here I did go to school and got my McEducation like so many of us- Well, to see what that gets most people FINANCIALLY maybe we just need to go back and read Robert Kiyosaki's tome "Why A students Work for C Students..."

It's the old saying- Would you rather be RIGHT, or would you rather be RICH?

OK ok I'm rambling (see I told you I struggle with coherently pounding my thoughts out on this rusty Underwood typewriter) but what I'm trying to say here is-

By WHOSE standard is Matt Furey a "dumb jock" right? The fact is, that there are thousands and thousands, maybe creeping up on hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people in America alone, who by an IQ definition might be considered "dumb jocks" and yet they regularly bring in $10,000, $20,000 or $30,000+ a month through their own efforts, living by their own code and creed, and ANSWER TO NO ONE BUT THEIR MARKETPLACE-

I personally would (and do!) take THAT position over a golden-handcuffed Harvard graduate who stares at the wall looking forward to his 2 week escape to Hawaii in June of 2023-

And yes, if Matt is indeed a "dumb jock" then I would gladly trade places with that "dumb jock" who has made on multiple occasions $400,000+ PER MONTH throughout the years-

AND, (BTW I am NOT Matt! lol) he arguably has also contributed likely 100X more to the well-being of the world than his cynical critics- For instance, did anybody know that Matt has rebuilt multiple run down decrepit schools in China which are called the Matt Furey Hope Schools, which he has poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into and are reportedly state of the art for hundreds and hundreds of students out there? In addition to his other charitable work...

Now I know I may have gone off topic for a bit but I don't really think so- I'm not Matt's PR man lol, but rather just trying to make a point in general- What IS intelligence anymore? What REALLY is the point of school? (I can answer this but it goes wayyyyy back to John D. Rockefeller and other "Robber barons" who really just wanted to create a class of workers based actually on the Russian economic work system at the time)-

Man, it's a Sunday night and all I really wanted to say mthomas is You're Welcome lol! And here I am going off on the American educational system-

Maybe just need to call it a night lol- Have a good one! Happydance

Theo
12-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Thanks for another rare Gem of a share Theo1... as always +REPS
7.gif
12-12-2022, 11:30 PM
Thank you Theo, how does this program compare to his other methods?

Is it an email based business?
12-12-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: Merry MATT FUREY X-Mas Present- The Secret "MAGNETIC MILLIONAIRE PROGRAM"...
(12-12-2022 04:24 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  
(12-12-2022 11:03 AM)mthomas Wrote:  Great share!!!!

LOL mthomas- Glad you and everyone else like the share!

But it's funny that you mention that some people think Matt is just a "dumb jock" as you say-

The REAL question IS, in this day and age, what really IS "INTELLIGENCE?"

Is it being able to rotely memorize a massive list of facts and then spit them out on a timed exam? Is it being able to manipulate arcane numbers and symbols in our mind, execute master math maneuvers, but then when it comes to the concrete numbers (or lack of thereof) in our bank accounts, there's always more month left at the end of the money?

I'm not here to knock school, despite my rugged efforts to attempt to accurately convey my thoughts through the written word (yes I do a good job of faking it lol) like many here I did go to school and got my McEducation like so many of us- Well, to see what that gets most people FINANCIALLY maybe we just need to go back and read Robert Kiyosaki's tome "Why A students Work for C Students..."

It's the old saying- Would you rather be RIGHT, or would you rather be RICH?

OK ok I'm rambling (see I told you I struggle with coherently pounding my thoughts out on this rusty Underwood typewriter) but what I'm trying to say here is-

By WHOSE standard is Matt Furey a "dumb jock" right? The fact is, that there are thousands and thousands, maybe creeping up on hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people in America alone, who by an IQ definition might be considered "dumb jocks" and yet they regularly bring in $10,000, $20,000 or $30,000+ a month through their own efforts, living by their own code and creed, and ANSWER TO NO ONE BUT THEIR MARKETPLACE-

I personally would (and do!) take THAT position over a golden-handcuffed Harvard graduate who stares at the wall looking forward to his 2 week escape to Hawaii in June of 2023-

And yes, if Matt is indeed a "dumb jock" then I would gladly trade places with that "dumb jock" who has made on multiple occasions $400,000+ PER MONTH throughout the years-

AND, (BTW I am NOT Matt! lol) he arguably has also contributed likely 100X more to the well-being of the world than his cynical critics- For instance, did anybody know that Matt has rebuilt multiple run down decrepit schools in China which are called the Matt Furey Hope Schools, which he has poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into and are reportedly state of the art for hundreds and hundreds of students out there? In addition to his other charitable work...

Now I know I may have gone off topic for a bit but I don't really think so- I'm not Matt's PR man lol, but rather just trying to make a point in general- What IS intelligence anymore? What REALLY is the point of school? (I can answer this but it goes wayyyyy back to John D. Rockefeller and other "Robber barons" who really just wanted to create a class of workers based actually on the Russian economic work system at the time)-

Man, it's a Sunday night and all I really wanted to say mthomas is You're Welcome lol! And here I am going off on the American educational system-

Maybe just need to call it a night lol- Have a good one! Happydance

Theo

Very well said Theo!
The Corporate Rat Race, is certainly named for a good reason.

I would also say that we are indoctrinated at a young age to be good little compliant drones...go to school, get a job, get married, have 2.3 kids with the white picket fence, get divorced, lose house, money and kids, pay alimony and child support, high stress, drugs and/or alcohol, depression, early death via heart attack...everyone's sad, he was such a great guy (aka: provider)

Doesn't sound all that glamorous and unfortunately that happens to way too many ordinary, hardworking, people in today's society.

Not saying going your own way and leaving Corporate America is easy to do, but it certainly has its benefits if you can make a go of it alone.

Listening to successful marketers that in my opinion are pretty down to earth like Matt can get and keep you motivated through the hard, difficult times you might be struggling to make your own business venture a success.

Keep on trying!
Cool
12-14-2022, 12:49 AM
Thank you.
12-14-2022, 06:37 AM
Thanks mate for awesome share!
01-16-2023, 03:02 PM
Rainbow RE: Merry MATT FUREY X-Mas Present- The Secret "MAGNETIC MILLIONAIRE PROGRAM"...
Thanks + Rep, Theo1 , for taking the time to share!
81.gif

61.gif