62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

02-13-2016, 06:09 AM
RE: MassPlanner 2 Cracked Version (Get if for free) Bank Hard [My friend making 1k Per...
yep they need to works
02-13-2016, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 06:30 AM by J_128.)
RE: MassPlanner 2 Cracked Version (Get if for free) Bank Hard [My friend making 1k Per day with this tool]
lol this very fake NotWorking, virus FULL....REPORT THREAD

DONT DONWLOAD THIS BROTHERS Hitface
02-13-2016, 06:31 AM
RE: MassPlanner 2 Cracked Version (Get if for free) Bank Hard [My friend making 1k Per day with this tool]
If this had been a software managed by a dev that offer no support and had a price tag of $400 I would have already cracked this. However I will not crack this, and here is why. The developer of this software constantly puts out updates, offers incredible customer support, is a member of the BBHF community (yeah, he's a member here in this forum), basically works his butt off to provide an amazing product and only charges a measly $10 a month. I respect any hardworking developer who is friendly to the Black Hat Marketing community, and works that hard to offer an affordable product.

This software is updated at least once a week to keep up with Facebook and other social sites that update regularly. So hoping a cracker is willing to spend hours every week updating a crack for software that has such a low price tag is wishful thinking.. If someone makes a crack and does not update it, the cracked software will be basically useless in a week or two. ...it most likely Will NOT Happen. You would seriously have a better change at capturing a unicorn.

Reality check, you will need to BUY, yes BUY, as in PAY MONEY for Private Proxies and Phone Verified Accounts to properly use this software. In the long run, if you can't afford to invest 10 bucks a month for an awesome piece of software like this, than I doubt you can afford to run it. In my honest opinion, if you have been in the Internet Marketing or SEO game for longer than 6 months and can't afford to invest 10 bucks a month...give up, Find a different line of work that might be better suited to your skill-sets, because as far as marketing goes you already failed.
02-13-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: MassPlanner 2 Cracked Version (Get if for free) Bank Hard [My friend making 1k Per...
(02-13-2016 06:31 AM)Malice Wrote:  If this had been a software managed by a dev that offer no support and had a price tag of $400 I would have already cracked this. However I will not crack this, and here is why. The developer of this software constantly puts out updates, offers incredible customer support, is a member of the BBHF community (yeah, he's a member here in this forum), basically works his butt off to provide an amazing product and only charges a measly $10 a month. I respect any hardworking developer who is friendly to the Black Hat Marketing community, and works that hard to offer an affordable product.

This software is updated at least once a week to keep up with Facebook and other social sites that update regularly. So hoping a cracker is willing to spend hours every week updating a crack for software that has such a low price tag is wishful thinking.. If someone makes a crack and does not update it, the cracked software will be basically useless in a week or two. ...it most likely Will NOT Happen. You would seriously have a better change at capturing a unicorn.

Reality check, you will need to BUY, yes BUY, as in PAY MONEY for Private Proxies and Phone Verified Accounts to properly use this software. In the long run, if you can't afford to invest 10 bucks a month for an awesome piece of software like this, than I doubt you can afford to run it. In my honest opinion, if you have been in the Internet Marketing or SEO game for longer than 6 months and can't afford to invest 10 bucks a month...give up, Find a different line of work that might be better suited to your skill-sets, because as far as marketing goes you already failed.
Excellent thought rep +++
02-13-2016, 02:31 PM
(02-13-2016 06:31 AM)Malice Wrote:  If this had been a software managed by a dev that offer no support and had a price tag of $400 I would have already cracked this. However I will not crack this, and here is why. The developer of this software constantly puts out updates, offers incredible customer support, is a member of the BBHF community (yeah, he's a member here in this forum), basically works his butt off to provide an amazing product and only charges a measly $10 a month. I respect any hardworking developer who is friendly to the Black Hat Marketing community, and works that hard to offer an affordable product.

Well said...Thanks for supporting a hard-working developer. Perfect 10
73.gif
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
02-13-2016, 02:38 PM
pay the d*** 9.99 a month its so worth it!
02-13-2016, 04:41 PM
@Malice,

NAILED IT TOTALLY Perfect 10

02-13-2016, 04:44 PM
jajajajajaja....Mad SlapBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
02-13-2016, 04:50 PM

....but...:

http://www.Ommo.net/1220-mass-planner.html
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
02-13-2016, 04:52 PM
http://www.Ommo.net/1220-mass-planner.html
6.gif
[/url]
Closed

86.gif