21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-28-2015, 04:49 PM
[Making Money Together] Use Youtube to Generate your income
Hey Guy, I am Dan Delta...

First off, I don't have any giveaway at the moment.

Let me share why I am creating this thread,

BBHF has given me and lot of us valuable resources that can help make money. And the best part advance forum members have also helped in distinguishing between things that works and things that doesn't.

Now I had one problem and that was I just became a collector of most of the stuff thinking that some day, one day I will use it. However, recently I started investing in certain method and I made some money out of that, not big time but there where some result.

So I decided lets give back to the community, but for me sharing what I have/will purchase is not enough. So I though, Let create a team which work on a single minded focus and then add list of tool (WSO/BSO)and knowledge (Real live testing experience) to help all of us make money and help each other for making more money.

So how this would work,
On this thread, we would be sharing various methods on how to make money with youtube.
And all of us would share their experiences and based all the reply we will update and expand the OP with will this that work...

As the Thread said, Using Youtube to Generate your income.

Method 1 - Most Commom Method
1. Join CPA Network
2. Make Videos and host on youtube with Affiliate link

Let start with this.

Regards Delta.
10-28-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: [Making Money Together] Use Youtube to Generate your income
Oh please....they have off topic forum here.....I am getting sick of opening self promotion threads here
10-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Well I don't mean to self promote...
No signature links, no real name, no asking for rep and I don't need any of those things.
FYI I added this thread here, instead of OFF-Topic...
1. I want people to share related WSO and their live experience here.
2. Most of BBHF Members mostly visits this thread.

Anyway you are senior member, if you don't like it, delete this thread. I won't feel bad 3wink
10-28-2015, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 05:49 PM by California Kid.)
dandelta-

1: do you have a clue what this section is for?
2: do you have a clue what this section is for?
3: do you have a clue what this section is for?

i actually had 10 points. lemme know if you need me to express the other 7

now here is a helpful tip for you. if you want people to post their methods, then join vip. we got a special section just for that and it looks like you need all the help you can get.

now here's a little advice for ya. if you plan to start anymore threads, read the section title about 10 times to make sure you're posting in the right section

"if ya don't like it, delete this thread". why don't you do everyone a favor and close your own god d*** thread. why should other people do your dirty work.

and look at your past posts. ALL of them have to do with leeching. been here 2 years with 11 posts and 0 reps. you start this thread saying you've gotten some good things out of this forum, but you haven't once taken your head outta your ass to thank anyone you leeched from.

i'll tell ya this straight up right now. there is not going to be one person who is going to help you in this thread. no, i am not psychic. just plain old fashioned common sense.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
10-29-2015, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the info bud
6.gif
10-29-2015, 04:55 AM
Quote:1: do you have a clue what this section is for?
2: do you have a clue what this section is for?
3: do you have a clue what this section is for?

i actually had 10 points. lemme know if you need me to express the other 7

now here's a little advice for ya. if you plan to start anymore threads, read the section title about 10 times to make sure you're posting in the right section

I shared my intention very clearly in my OP and reply to freebiequeen1999, so please read again with an empty mind, that is my request.

Quote:now here is a helpful tip for you. if you want people to post their methods, then join vip. we got a special section just for that and it looks like you need all the help you can get.

Unfortunately based on replies, I see that there are leechers in the freebie section more than participant... VIP is a good option and I am up for it, cause I already know, how good it is.

Quote: "if ya don't like it, delete this thread". why don't you do everyone a favor and close your own god d*** thread. why should other people do your dirty work.

BTW... I don't see any edit or delete button...
I would have obviously done that... Thanks
Well you assuming my work dirty, sad... that's not supportive, but I do see you are a moderator and what you did was totally based on past experience, I think.
That is why, you didn't got my intention...

Quote:and look at your past posts. ALL of them have to do with leeching. been here 2 years with 11 posts and 0 reps. you start this thread saying you've gotten some good things out of this forum, but you haven't once taken your head outta your ass to thank anyone you leeched from.

i'll tell ya this straight up right now. there is not going to be one person who is going to help you in this thread. no, i am not psychic. just plain old fashioned common sense.

You didn't see any thanks that I didn't reply... do you get to see the reps I have added, hope you get that info.

I was looking for TEAM to help each other and not me alone, which include me and I would be sharing it also...

FYI I bought few WSO, worth $200 and later I found all of them on BBHF, so I don't what to share... Ofcourse I never gave review... cause there were other who gave the review.

Finally, You can leave this thread as it is for dying or delete it cause I know, here no one is going to see and support each other as a team.

Regards delta

59.gif