86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2013, 12:22 PM
RE:
No clarity in Product Two...
Why don't you clearly mention the name or the sales page if possible
(05-15-2013 08:23 AM)TreeMan Wrote:  Product Two = I cannot find the link or thread anymore .. but its a product wrap around my free sites with google...
05-17-2013, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 12:33 PM by TreeMan.)
RE:
I know but I literally cannot find the original link or thread ! I will upload the small ebook and maybe from that someone can point me back !

also the product don't have a name ... it just start off with numbers
05-17-2013, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 04:04 PM by TreeMan.)
RE:
Quick update before bed ...

Alright today I work on one site as I had other duties to tend to ... But I found something very interesting about a few sites I was working on.

1 - Hire Writers - $0 - reason I haven't finish my profile yet.. got distracted
2 - I Writers - $0 - same as number one
3 - Micro Workers - okay I manage to do some work on this already. Today I'm at $7.26 as of today. Pay outs at $10 that's a domain name or hosting fees in my mind. Lets keep working on it. Another thing I notice as well. They award more jobs to the people who are more active. So the more active you are the better. You get higher paid jobs. I will have to work at it really hard to see if its true... just an observation.

4 - Slice The Pie - Okay Since I'm also a audio engineer " I Love It " I like this site a lot. What shock me is this site already paid out to reviewers over a million dollars $$$$ .. Also you get to hear music from ALLLLLL TYPE OF Genre's !!! I already made $6.54 cent from this site. Pay out is at $10 ! Okay Lets get to that.

5 - Post Loop - I just went and sign up. I have to make sure I do these post right and really check after myself..The verification process is hard getting in... but once you do you can easily make $10 - $50 a day from this website ! So I want in on this one... I want to wait until my mind is more clear to do it !

The Products I Will Be Using

6- Kindle Books - I have my next one ready.. the only thing I don't know wheter I want to make it into a series of books or just focus on one great novel first and then push a series after I get some what establish with this. I already have three short stories around 50 pages already written , been edit and revise so there ready to be bundle up and push HARD! SO my whole take on this would be to bundle up my first stories together and write a novel. and bundle the novel up with the short stories as well... Sounds like a plan... Just have to finish the bundle and the novel and I'm in go mode !

7 - Google Sites - Haven't started will have one up tomorrow!
8 - Youtube Method - Same as 7
9 - Adsense Income Booster - this will be after I have income coming in and a website with adsense on it!

10 - Flipping Paradise - The same as 9 only difference this after I grew the site and added as much value as I could! Either I keep it or sell it ... either way its profitable this way. So it pays to think about the long term when I build my sites. Short term isn't in my view right now... that's why I'm using the micro task sites and those article sites !

Recap - Review - Homework
Okay so far

Day One - $0
Day Two - $280 (ebay Item)
Day Three - $280(ebay item)
Day Four - $280(ebay item) + $7.26 (Micro Workers) + $6.54 (Slice The Pie) = $293.80(everything)

Okay I'm making progress.... Baby steps but it's progress ! Okay I think I need to wait and build. Paypal and ebay won't release my funds yet... even though I shipped the item and gave them all there info ! its cool ... lets keep working ...

I have training in the more so I will start this after I finish my training. also Work on those initial sites. I Know slice the pie you get what you put in .. as you keep doing reviews your money goes up!

I'm tired ... Shower and bed ... yall be easy !

PSSSSSS ::::: This is some great music !! Take a time to listen ! And that's another thing I will be doing after each update !! UPDATING YOUR MUSICAL EARSSSSS!!! :) enjoy !!

http://www.reverbnation.com/commonmama/s...-something
05-17-2013, 11:15 PM
RE:
Okay quick update : Before I move on to my next step... I will get this book bundle together .. I want to also get to the cash out point on a couple website and start the google and youtube method... I found a youtube method that works in the freebie section...

So after I get more rest and after my workout I will start .... Enjoy
05-18-2013, 02:15 AM
RE:
Ebay ?????????????????????????
(05-17-2013 03:48 PM)TreeMan Wrote:  Day Two - $280 (ebay Item)
Day Three - $280(ebay item)
Day Four - $280(ebay item) + .................................................................
82.gif
05-18-2013, 02:56 AM
RE:
What's seem to be the problem? I sold an item on ebay and that was my profit for the day !
05-18-2013, 01:25 PM
RE:
Quick update:

After the last few days.. I realize the micro worker sites are only to be used when you want to get enough money for small investments. Also I want to focus exclusive on hire writers and I writers. These articles can be used in my writing portfolio.
Also I can't register at post loop...account got suspend.. so I will replace that with fiverr... Oh yea !

the products I'm still reading a couple!

overall no change in income... won't know about the jobs I did until they get reviewed and accepted...
Also I bundle up my kindle books. I have three short stories together is 125 + pages ! I will also make a hard
copy of the book to promote extra sales !

overall other than that and research ! Not much change in income !
05-18-2013, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 03:41 PM by lte.)
RE:
I wish I could (or) can also write 125+ pages of paragraphs same as the author. Coz usually Im having a hard time writing a 300+ words when Im composing an article. :(
05-18-2013, 04:25 PM
RE:
lol for some reason whenever I see that yellow name I feel like you should know everything about IM !!

But it's a method .. You can learn to ... maybe I should explain How I write my articles next ? hmmm
05-19-2013, 02:20 AM
RE:
hey treeman if you want to make good money, focus on one thing and do your best instead of doing everything and make nothing
84.gif

19.gif