66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2013, 11:15 PM
MY 2nd Best Case Study Ever !!! Treeman/SwishaKing
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Okay now I got that out of the way. I would like to say I have another case study everyone can follow along to.
My last one was good this one I'm going to go into the freebies section. Pick a couple products and follow them
through.

My overall aim to this is to make money " duh " and also get some of the newbies to focus on picking one thing
and sticking with it. Ignoring the shiny object syndrome.. also I have loads of time, 3 months actually before I go
back to school ..

Sooo Why the hell not ... " Now lets Light up and smoke something... Lets make some money yall !

Okay I'm browsing through the freebies section earlier and there are a couple products which stands out to me ...

I already downloaded them so I will provide the links to which ones as I read them and and go through them ..

I decided on one about content writing... I am a writer so it fits as something I can quickly do... Also found one
about cpa .. I have a couple accounts already so I may just start with these two and add as I go !

Note :::: I already have years of marketing experience from doing this for a long time... So I may say something
the newbies may not get... If You have a question ... PM and I will do my best to answer !

60 Day Goal - $3000

Day 1 : - $0 ... studying

So my day one I didn't make any cash other than the piece of equipment on ebay ..which doesn't count here.

So tomorrow or later today I will have all the methods I will want to do.

Today's homework for newbies ....

...... go into the freebie section
...... find a product you think you may like
...... find two more you may like
...... put into order of importance 1, 2 ,3
..... read twice .. first time scan second time read
...... put into action
...... be patient

That's all for right now ... more will come later ...
05-14-2013, 10:29 AM
RE:
Ok quick update : I'm still going through a couple products ... There's quite a few I can do actually..
So I will pick three ... I think I have two .. I already went through the first one about content marketing..

Very good field to start out in if you are a writer or can write good enough.. I actually think I may have another
one.. I will go through it after my workout... I want to have all products down so I can know which Way I want to
go ...

It's very important you know what you want to do .. you have access to the products for free to read and
implement on your own time ... use your time wisely ...

Okay Homework ....

Go into freebies section and find your other two products
First time scan second time read
decide order of importance !

And that's all for right now

Day One - $0
Day Two - $280 (ebay Item)
05-15-2013, 08:23 AM
RE:
Okay I went through a couple products. A few stands out at me !

I will provide the links ! So there's about five methods I want to try and do !

I also just started working on four websites ...

Website One - Hire writers- good website to write content for.
Website Two - I writer - another content writing site
Website Three - Mircoworkers -- I did a case study about this site. Which is availible on this forum.
Website Four - Slice the pie - This is a website which pays you based off music reviews .. good site!

Alright those the four sites I will be working With !

I Will name them
Web 1 = hire writers
Web 2 = I writers
Web 3 = Microworkers
Web 4 = Slice The Pie !!

Okay I also have five to do products which don't take up all my time in doing them !

Product One = Here's the link
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-IN-1-WEEK

Product Two = I cannot find the link or thread anymore .. but its a product wrap around my free sites with google...

product three = http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...id-Traffic

So i'm going to work through these three products and website for now !

So home work ... find your products and stick it to them !
05-15-2013, 07:53 PM
RE:
Kinda curious where this is going! :D

Cheers mate, best of luck.
05-17-2013, 01:35 AM
RE:
Me too lol thanks for the motivation sir !!
48.gif
05-17-2013, 01:55 AM
RE:
Okay Quick Update ... I found Which Methods I will do And Which Websites I Will be Involve In!

1 - Hire Writers
2 - I Writers
3 - Micro Workers
4 - Slice The Pie
5 - Post Loop

The Products I Will Be Using

6- Kindle Books
7 - Google Sites
8 - Youtube Method
9 - Adsense Income Booster
10 - Flipping Paradise !

I don't have direct links to all these products... search the forum ... I will have them later ! But for now these are the methods that I will be focus on ! As you know I can get started with the majority Of them for free.. Which is a plus as I have loads of TIME THAT I CAN TURN INTO MONEY !!!

I also have two other projects that I won't list up here !... Those more personal to me ! But

LETS HAVE HOMEWORK SHALL WE !!!!

First ..... Get the products together
Second ... Put them in order of importance
Third ... Mentally prepare yourself for what you have to do !!
Fourth ... Do it !!

PS >...... you don't have to do a lot of methods like me ... I literally have so much time 10 + hours to work on this ...
So If I don't succeed ... Its my fault ... So follow along !
05-17-2013, 01:56 AM
RE:
wishing u good luck and hope u hv success :)

keep updating ur thread regularly, so we can learn and have some idea too
05-17-2013, 02:01 AM
RE:
Today your LUCKY DAY BOY LOL that sounded funny to me .. and I will ... I literally have nothing else to do until I go back to finish college ... so yea man Im bout to make these dollars ... might even tip a couple strippers .... never know !!!
05-17-2013, 03:59 AM
RE:
Very interesting ..following u @ TreeMan ....I asked @ Lala abt these type of projects (Case studies)....

+ Repped.....
05-17-2013, 07:52 AM
RE:
^^ they can be very insightful and helpful ... And that's my goal to help ..and its basic at that... its not rocket science !!
13.gif

15.gif