15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-11-2014, 05:22 AM
Looking to Team up with someone or someones that can rank websites
Iv been trying to learn how to rank a website and failing Sad lol so I am looking for help I dont have any money but I have ideas so if your interested in helping me let me know and feel free to show me your sites and where they rank when you search them thanks! heres my skype: geogeo458
09-15-2014, 05:59 PM
RE:
Hello dear iam a seo expert since 2008.i have sent you skype request ajitav.mishra.add my skype request.so that we will discuss about your website issue by skype.accept my request asap.iam waiting for ur positive response.Thanks
10-31-2014, 11:13 PM
RE:
Hi,
seen you trying to help others in a few thread. u doing it for free or what.
(09-15-2014 05:59 PM)ajitav Wrote:  Hello dear iam a seo expert since 2008.i have sent you skype request ajitav.mishra.add my skype request.so that we will discuss about your website issue by skype.accept my request asap.iam waiting for ur positive response.Thanks
Appreciation = + Reps Thanks :)
11-01-2014, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2014 02:23 AM by gixxer2012.)
RE:
buy expired domains make it relevant add more content to it now. not just 1 page, put on dollar hosting , read up on anchor text source-wave has alot of newbie advice free and good. You will rank! I have some with just a few links on page1 #1.
Like if i was trying to rank for blue dogs , i would use blue dogs grooming service, orlando blue dogs grooming in fl, and just one blue dogs in the content and through in you brand back link like visit http://yourdomain.com,http://yourdomain.com/ yourdomain.com, i only use 2 links out per separate money site, Just read up on it, dont do fiver gigs for your moneysite!
A big number 1 on page seo has to be great, right now i rank more with no pbns just on page doing it for low to moderate keywords.

It does take some money for harder keywords but learn on page seo and you may need no money it really basic!
(11-01-2014 02:20 AM)gixxer2012 Wrote:  buy expired domains make it relevant add more content to it now. not just 1 page, put on dollar hosting , read up on anchor text source-wave has alot of newbie advice free and good. You will rank! I have some with just a few links on page1 #1.
Like if i was trying to rank for blue dogs , i would use blue dogs grooming service, orlando blue dogs grooming in fl, and just one blue dogs in the content and through in you brand back link like visit http://yourdomain.com,http://yourdomain.com/ yourdomain.com, i only use 2 links out per separate money site, Just read up on it, dont do fiver gigs for your moneysite!
A big number 1 on page seo has to be great, right now i rank more with no pbns just on page doing it for low to moderate keywords.
11-01-2014, 03:13 AM
RE:
Content, Content, Content....and not Just Content, but Content.

Topic Orient your Content pages and get your onsite in order. Optimize your onsite as best you can and then Setup Webmaster tools and Submit your sitemap, and while it's argued whether or not it's better to "ping" or wait for natural crawl - I don't think it matters one way or the other.

Also - you want to set up a schedule for content, the more you consistently you release new content the better - even if it's once a week or once a month - also make sure content is at a comprehensible level, at least high school level.

I also recommend heading over to SEOMoz and going through their beginners guide - I think they updated it recently.

Also try and check out some of the Major SEO blogs.
65.gif
11-01-2014, 03:32 AM
RE:
(10-31-2014 11:13 PM)seoterhan Wrote:  Hi,
seen you trying to help others in a few thread. u doing it for free or what.
(09-15-2014 05:59 PM)ajitav Wrote:  Hello dear iam a seo expert since 2008.i have sent you skype request ajitav.mishra.add my skype request.so that we will discuss about your website issue by skype.accept my request asap.iam waiting for ur positive response.Thanks
I'm sure he's looking for a little bit of cash to blast some scrapebox links at his site. That's what it means in my experience, when people call themselves a "seo expert".
11-02-2014, 03:33 AM
RE:
not free .if you have some few budget i can help you

20.gif