74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Local Niche google ranking and then renting site to local business using iframes
ok this is more of a question.

for the life of me, I cannot remember which forum I read this. But I read a post where there was a strategy to do some niche keyword research for local area then register a domain and have a human write a really good article on the niche and then rank for the 30+ local keywords for that niche. then keep ranking using your own other sites, on the money site you have the article a human wrote, on the other sites you have the same article but spin it a bit. on the main site dont worry about themese or site design just text is fine. then once you get to rank1 on google for the local niche keyword with location in the keyword you pick top 10 local business in that niche and call them one at a time to see which one will pay you lets say $1000 pre month for your site, and you iframe their entire site on top of yours. and when you call them you tell them to goto google and search for lets say "location dentist" "dentist in location" ... and any other of the 30+ keywords and your site will come on top and when the prospective client clicks on your #1 google listing then his or her site will show bec its iframed on top of your main site.

now this is the jist of the article and I am trying to find it. I am wondering if anyone else read that same article and if you can pm me the link to it. I have STM account, seotraffic account, and infinitum along with other accounts on forums. I been looking on all the forums but I cannot find the article so really hoping someone can link the article to me. thanks in advance,

KK
11-20-2014, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 09:07 PM by Lion110.)
RE:
I had this idea a couple of years ago, I ranked the website for several keywords, then set the iframe for the whole page, wanna know the results?
After some days my url was sent over Google page 10. I removed the iframe and reindexed the page, in a couple of days the site were again ranking on page 1.
Tried with a smaller iframe, same results.

Simply Google doesn't like iframes, and I guess that post you read was very old, or never tested.

All the best
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)
11-21-2014, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2014 01:10 AM by gixxer2012.)
RE:
Many people like semeasy.com double agent plugin, where it iframes and sets up auto payment options. They dont talk about losing rankings. Your site get crawled.
Some info on it.
http://www.tentacleinbound.com/articles/...affect-seo

I plan on using it, i have had a site sitting with over 2k #1 positions, when i do use it, i will be able to tell if it really effects it.
07-15-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Local Niche google ranking and then renting site to local business using iframes
well, the article states that iframe doesn't affect seo, but I tested it personally and I can assure you it did, at least for my website. It was a directory of restaurant in a certain area and many pages were ranking for the KW restaurant city.

If they found a way for it to work now and keep ranking it would be interesting to test it...
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)
07-15-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: Local Niche google ranking and then renting site to local business using iframes
You can create a pop up that if people say yes or no drives them to the clients site!
52.gif
07-17-2015, 01:39 AM
Yes that can be an option as well...

(07-15-2015 01:17 AM)CopyMyCashⓇ Wrote:  You can create a pop up that if people say yes or no drives them to the clients site!

76.gif