79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-12-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: [GET] VidElements | Video Special Effects [Direct Download] - UPDATED With OTO 2
Thanks a lot for this amazing share!!
04-12-2017, 01:28 AM
RE: [GET] VidElements | Video Special Effects [Direct Download] - UPDATED With OTO 2
Cheers @BobMurry123! [+10Reps] for this great share :-)

Cheers @arthurace! [+5Reps] for the OTO2

All the Best!
04-13-2017, 08:36 AM
thank you sir...epic share
04-13-2017, 09:50 AM
bad links please update
04-14-2017, 05:54 AM
Definitely a great share, thank you, can someone please re-up.
5.gif
Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.
04-14-2017, 10:02 AM
Hey Guys- Please allow me to introduce myself - I am the owner of this product.

Look I know I can't stop you from stealing my product and posting it here, but I have 2 requests.

1. If you do happen to get the links again, could you please upload them somewhere? If you just steal the product I am not losing any money, because none of you were going to buy anyway. But you are also stealing bandwidth that Amazon charges for. I am not a big name in IM yet, and I work bloody hard -
Hell I will even upload the bloody files to your account somewhere myself.

2. Could you at least have the decency to make the download forums private so people have to login to steal from me?

I know that when you are lifting stuff from the internet it doesn't really feel like stealing. But put yourself in my position. My normal bill for a month from Amazon is normally around $20 and thanks to you guys (in part) my bill last month was $146. Not really fair, do you think?

I hope some of you have a little empathy for my situation.
Thanks yo! :-)
Shelley
04-15-2017, 04:25 PM
Can we please have a mirror link please? Thanks in advance.
04-19-2017, 04:10 PM
Bump - owner was cool enough to let us host them. Anyone wanna put them on BHTorrent?
04-20-2017, 12:11 AM
Bump Bump
for a new mirror
04-20-2017, 08:53 PM
bump for mirror mega or zippy
thanks
28.gif
Closed

33.gif