37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2020, 03:29 AM
Kicked out of amazon can I reapply?
So About 2 years ago I was kicked out of amazon with some BS reason that made no sense.

I was wondering if I transferred my domain name into my wifes name do you think they would let me become an affiliate with that website url?

I even wonder if I sold the domain is the new owner could get approved?

Any info appreciated.
09-09-2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Kicked out of amazon can I reapply?
No idea what strategy will get around amazon's all-powerful AI.

That monster site is largely a no-contact deal these days, and;
It banishes loads of sellers (and buyers) for no reasons given and with zero recourse possible.

Have you just re-applied as is and already gotten refused ??
If not - what do you have to lose by trying again ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Read the Amazon TOS and live by them!!! ALWAYS!!!

There is NEVER a BS reason why you got terminated ...you just got away with whatever rule you were breaking for a while until you got caught, and they are getting better all the time.

Their sandbox, their rules.

(09-09-2020 03:29 AM)MFC22 Wrote:  So About 2 years ago I was kicked out of amazon with some BS reason that made no sense.

I was wondering if I transferred my domain name into my wifes name do you think they would let me become an affiliate with that website url?

I even wonder if I sold the domain is the new owner could get approved?

Any info appreciated.
Thanks Is Only One Cick Away > > > > > > > > > >
09-09-2020, 02:25 PM
Definitely agree here:
(09-09-2020 01:33 PM)equalizer Wrote:  ...and they are getting better all the time.
Their sandbox, their rules.

Yes - better at making things BETTER for amazon and as much WORSE for anyone NOT amazon as possible - with twists and complications enough to need a lawyer to translate their hogwash !!

This is precisely why I chose NOT to embark upon selling anything there - but still:
Even as merely a customer they f*cked me over...and did I break some rules ??

I'll never know - all I've done is to buy stuff there and make reviews...ever.

So what happened ??
After making hundreds of honest reviews, all politely worded - they deleted ALL of them at once, sent an email telling me I was a bad community member and that my 'priviledges' were revoked without any possibility of reconsideration, EVER.
My thinking is that my reviews were simply too honest for their non-english speaking censors - BAM - banned forever...done.

That company has become too powerful - and their sandbox has been deliberately spiked with lots of broken glass to slice up us 'kids' who may dare to play in it.

No thanks, I say - but that is just my 2.5 cents.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-09-2020, 02:38 PM
Is it a way to make a strong amazon stealth account like people do with ebay ?
42.gif

53.gif