59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-31-2016, 10:23 AM
Journey Day 2. Still Don't know what I'm doing with Facebook Ads.
I decided to take the plunge and attempt this.
What I've done so far.
Set Up:
I made a online store with wordpress, woocommerce, and paypal.
Set Up a Homepage, Giveaway page, shop page.
Giveaway has 4 Free + Shipping offers
Shop with $10 offers.
Shipping 9.95 throughout the store.
Products cost around $1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook:
I've read/watched through a lot of material on this, but not really sure which one was best. I decided with going with conversion focused. With the conversion action being Add to Cart.

I have 3 campaigns for 3 different interests all using the same published post.
Each campaign has 2 ad-sets each covering 8 year gap. With each ad set given $5/day.
So in total 6 ads. ($30 daily limit) (Forgive my jargon on the terminology of ads and campaigns).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results over 8 hours:
41 Conversions
5 page likes
29 Post Engagements
12 Website Clicks
1 Sale
---Feelsgoodman.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Thoughts
-FB Ad Analysis: I have no idea what I'm doing.
Not exactly what stats I looking for in terms of CPC, CPM, CTR, and other things
My gist of it is, I'm looking for low cpc, high ctr.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update
First Day Spent 17.70
No other sales other than the one mentioned earlier.
This first sale came from Interest A.
-----------------------------
2nd Day 11.24 (so far)
Cut It Down to 3 Ads.
From top to bottom.
1st Ad = Interest A.
2nd/3rd Ad = Interest B.
[Image: 5669400864096256.png?k=yUeC7b0yI_cZ4w81lKhyYtLPnow]
1 Sale.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts: Happy that I got a sale., Realized that I'm still confused on how to take in these results.Again, I know the goal is to get a low cpc, high ctr. I'm also not sure if the ads are still stabilizing, explaining the somewhat high costs. I might just cut one of these ads (most likely).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Questions/Problems.

This new Sale on the 2nd day made me aware of a problem. Paypal isn't redirecting back to my website thank you page. So the pixel didn't fire. Apparently this might be a problem for people who pay without a paypal account through paypal. If anyone know of a way to track these paypal purchases with facebook pixel that would be incredibly helpful. The woocommerce struggle too real.
-----------------------------------
Thanks for reading
07-11-2016, 02:49 AM
RE: Journey Day 2. Still Don't know what I'm doing with Facebook Ads.
Surely by now you have decided what to do? What was your decision?

71.gif