64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-17-2013, 09:54 AM
It's Better Late Than??__not introducing myselF
Hi All BBHF Members,

Call me "mariastone" or anything as you wish that sounds my virtual name..

I am really puzzled but grateful to All the Admins, Senior Members, GB Partners, even to some Newbies who gives a lot of value on this great community. Where we can share each others resources, ideas, techniques, and a lot more to mention, and soon support all sources when we ourselves are earning money from it... very far from so called "Make Money Online" by making them rich first.

I don't know where to post, and still lots of questions to all the mystery happenings on my membership here in BBHF lately..

I believe Admins love giving surprises to each active members..

I'm not here to brag, but Im here just to express and at least give THANKS to the Responsible Person/s who causes me to be a Lifetime VIP Lately last November,, and Now this different Badges on my Profile which I believe gives access to some restricted part of the forum, and represents what we almost do here..

I look everywhere but cannot find specific thread about the promotions. Everyone is welcome to share their opinions...but as for me, all I can do now is to be Grateful,, and respect everyone here.

Regards,
mariastone
Money Making Tools/Software/Products
See the BSO Thread HERE.
12-23-2013, 12:57 AM
RE:
Happy Holidays!

I to confused and cannot find info about the different badges. But very grateful to admins and others that have allowed me to become a VIP member, it is an honor.

I truly love this forum and access to it allows me to save so much time / money. Cannot count the times in past 5 years I have bought junk and have to fight with seller to get money back. NOT a serial refunder by any means but be darned if I am going to pay for a totally junk product.

Thank you for sharing your insight on this @mariastone!

-Woody
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
01-01-2014, 10:24 AM
RE:
Guys, credit to you both as admins have found you to be of a high standing within the forum. I must admit that I have looked upon you both as 'senior' members as you have provided many posts and help to others without asking for anything in return.

BIG ONES TO YOU BOTH.

Cool

69.gif