10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-20-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Issues with Zippyshare
You can stop the takeover of your computer by hitting Control alt delete and just close down the browser where this is over taking the computer.
10-20-2016, 02:25 PM
(10-20-2016 12:03 AM)aLwAyStEsTiNg Wrote:  Thanks for the tip, i use Jdownloader and does the job perfectly with any link it parses mulliple links and gives you which direct download link is online which is not, no popups no nothing.

Hi aLwAyStEsTiNg,

I tried 'Jdownloader', but I feel very difficult to use it.
But FRD is very easy to use.
When we copy a link (eg: a ZippyShare or YouTube link), a FRD pop-up will come with that link.
Select where we have to store it. That's all.
The download starts.
If link has resume property, we can download some part of the file now and remaining later.
07-31-2019, 12:16 AM
@smartys: Thanks for the downloader tip. I came to this post on your recommendation from another thread ... thank you (and max reps) for referring me here.

For anyone else having issues with zippy links and want an alternative browser that gets the download without all the drama (pop-ups, re-directs, fake virus screens, etc.) ... use Epic Privacy Browser. It's the only browser I know that completely tames zippyshare links so that all you get is the download.

But, if you'll pardon me now, I've got to grab smartys' suggested downloader. A black-hatter can't have too many tools in their arsenal!

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
10-21-2019, 08:53 AM
Reading source code also works,
ZIᑭᑭY-ᗯOᖇKᗩᖇOᑌᑎᗪ-ᖴOᖇ-ᗩᑎᑎOYIᑎG-ᗩᗪᔕ

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
01-28-2020, 09:57 PM
oh my effing god, how the hell can i download zippyshare files now???? in Europe and always 404 forbidden, tried browseo, tried epic privacy browser and FRD.
i have searched the forum but can't find it, anyone have a workaround?
thanks
W
39.gif
01-29-2020, 11:35 AM
Zippy can be a real PITA, 100% true - and 'specially in places where it is blocked.
It isn't blocked here - but still I prefer to avoid using it directly.

I use the JAR version of JDownloader, which I posted about here, which started with my total disdain for mega=>
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-HAH-...here-s-how

No idea if its in-built proxy stuff will solve it for the OP, but here's the info just in case it may help.

Best Wishes.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

46.gif