5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Introduction (meet the rift walker)
< Cue Deep movie trailer announcer voice> "In a world where online marketers and wso's swarm about like a plague of monsters from the planet greedy ONE man walks this wasteland looking for answers...

Coming this spring to a blog post near you WSO Wars chapter 4 " A New Hope" Featuring Rift walker. . .

Hello all,

Been lurking here a bit off and on. Thought I would tell everyone a little about me. I've lived all over the world literally but for last decade or two I have called the mid west home. In my life i have been :

Military police officer, professional bodyguard, Radio announcer, commercial voice over talent, stand up comic, salesperson, MLM speaker, and more. for the last 20 years I have earned a living as a professional in the IT field. some one asked me how do you go form a professional bodyguard to a IT professional/ I told them it was easy, on a bad day no one has to DIE! :)

In 2011 after working for the same non profit for over 15 years as their Director of IT I was let go as the company was spiraling out of control. They were eventually bought out and in the turmoil that followed I managed to save my house from foreclosure by cannibalizing my 401K . So yeah the house is paid off.

Side note here. being unemployed and having to kill my 401K sucked but it was the ONLY way I could save the house. After taxes and penalties the IRS hit me for one hell of a whopping tax bill demolishing off the rest of any savings i had left.

So now here I am , 54 with no nest egg left, a paid off house but in a job now that is neither the position nor the income level I was use to. I came here looking...

Looking to learn, what works, what doesn't and what is just an outright scam. I'm not looking for a "magic button" fix to cure everything. What is worth having is worth working for.

The challenge I have found so far is that so many of the programs being marketed to me via email offer "amazing thing #1" only once you buy it and their OTO they continue to try to sell you "amazing thing #2-483" from OTHER people's programs.

I ask myself if their program is so good why would they then try to sell me on the next cool thing instead of merely teaching me the finer points of their own offering? Is there such a product out there or is the only real profit being made by selling others on a endless supply of more products. I have seen more then a few MLM companies do that to their eventual regret.

I am motivated to succeed because I have seen success before, I have no nest egg left, I'm in debt and I'm tired of devoting myself to a corporate treadmill which can be pulled out from under me with little to no warning.

I am no leech, I will work hard to succeed and video blog the effort so others may learn from it at some future date. I know though that selecting the right "vehicle" is important. Regardless of the vehicle though I have rebuilt myself several times and look here to find those who might have a tip to offer or be willing to help me on the right path as I seek to continue to provide for my family.

I've been to Oz before (in the MLM world), and seen behind the curtain, warts and all. I don't need the dog and pony show to be sold just a clear path to get where I wish to go and the product that is worth being dedicated to. If you wish to talk I welcome it, if all your after is another sale I will see it coming a mile away.

As to why I came here to black hat let me just quote the man himself when he said ...

"Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks and learned much from both of their styles..." J. Buffett

What can i say? I've always been at home with the scoundrels who can at least talk honestly about what they are doing.

Thanks for opportunity to share and learn. looking forward to the adventure ahead. Now if you 'll excuse me I need to take my puppy out for a walk. Oh how he hates this winter being a Boston Terrier hes been belly deep in it a few times this winter.

Cheers.

Riftwalker

<.. fade to black and cue the credits..>

</insert>
03-17-2014, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 05:36 PM by California Kid.)
RE:
this is the most honest post i have seen in a long time. i would LOVE to work with ya! let's turn eachother's life around together. although you posted a lot, i feel you have a lot more to offer than what you posted(if that makes sense). i would love to try and figure out how to try and combine your talents and your gifts. pm me bud. i would love to talk with ya even if we decide not to work together....

btw- welcome to the forum! continue to separate the bullshit! there is a lot out there....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
03-19-2014, 12:03 AM
RE:
Response sent. Looking forward to it.
03-19-2014, 02:37 AM
RE:
Welcome!

Yes learning what works immediatly can save months or years in some cases lol.
Knowledge is power, happy to have you on board! :)

Regards,
Lord Krafty
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
03-19-2014, 02:57 AM
RE:
And let me be the first to +rep you for sharing such a deep story. Welcome to the forum. Everybody is struggling in this world. If you really want to earn then concentrate on one thing don't get double minded. Learn and share. Make friends ask the pros you'll soon know whose friendly PM them and THEY will reply and help you. So if you need any help we are here to help you gladly. Remember we all are a family. Share and give respect. :)
28.gif
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]
03-20-2014, 04:37 AM
RE:
My thanks to Lord Krafty and babloodabloo. Thank you for the Rep+ . Your advise on concentration is valid. Some advise I learned and even taught long ago was instead of trying everything with 5% effort and moving on to something else try ONE thing with everything you have inside you. Treat that one thing as if it is your key to survival on a deserted island. That why I continue to look, to find that "vehicle" that i can dedicate myself to and to document the methods I use to succeed.

I am sincerely honored by the offers of aid, conversation, Rep and good wishes. I spoke to a personal friend about my search and he was taken aback by my joining this site. I told him I'd trust more the words of this forums members then some "guru" merely trying to sell me their next big thing so they can win their affiliate contest. This forum has already saved me money by it reviews of certain products and their pitchmen.

Those of you here who have been in this market place a long time know who is trustworthy and who merely seeks to fleece people. I watch, and read daily here and I listen.

I will share when I have something that I believe in and though that may keep my rep lower when I DO find something I truly am inspired with you will know it first.

So thank you all again for your warm welcome as I begin this adventure here. I may stumble or fall, but I will not quit for i possess more will power then a green lantern and my need to succeed is not a wish nor want nor even a need it is an obsession to reclaim what i have lost.

Rift Walker Out>>

77.gif