85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-11-2013, 12:46 AM
RE:
@ darkphp - that's cool mate. but do they make any money? or you just keep them as they look nice on your name registrar dashboard :)?

Other than couple of domains that i don't have time to take care of.. or maybe i just give em for free ..the rest of them are monetized even thou not as much as i would love to ( due to lack of time )

Of course..when you buy domains first time you got that ( domain names fever) and then ,.in time you realize ( or at least you should) that you need to buy
only if you can monetize or put them to a good use, otherwise it would be a total waste of money. Yeah they look nice in your domain list...but they look even nicer when they are $$$ generators. ( and i am not reffering to parking them to some shady parking company that will suspend your account for various unknown reason as soon as you will reach a $ figure that they don't want to pay :)
09-11-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: I guess that means we are normal
I had over a 100 domains two years ago all monetized except for a handful. I got hit with something more dangerous than google, ended up in the hospital for 3 months (fell behind in hosting payments) and with the price of medication I had to let it all go.
Good news is I started to rebuilding this year and am having a great time.

Cheers! to like minded indiiduals. Cool
09-25-2013, 08:55 AM
RE:
Do you have a recommended site to buy domains on the cheap?
I have a Enom account, but it cost $9.85 for each .com
09-25-2013, 07:16 PM
RE:
(09-25-2013 08:55 AM)satcull Wrote:  Do you have a recommended site to buy domains on the cheap?
You have to find an offer not stick to one site. I think now 1and1 and godaddy have a $0.99 + ICANN fee .com offer
09-25-2013, 07:21 PM
RE:
(09-25-2013 08:55 AM)satcull Wrote:  Do you have a recommended site to buy domains on the cheap?
I don't stick to just one domain registrar... I find the cheapest offers when I have to buy. Now I think 1and1 and GoDaddy have a $0.99 domain offer
62.gif
09-25-2013, 07:21 PM
RE:
I don't stick to just one domain registrar... I find the cheapest offers when I have to buy. Now I think 1and1 and GoDaddy have a $0.99 domain offer
09-25-2013, 08:13 PM
RE:
give some domains to me for free :p
09-26-2013, 12:34 PM
RE:
So do i, I have dot like 50 domains :(
10-20-2013, 10:26 PM
RE:
Even me...I got into a fever and went on a buying spree...Lets harness our energies together and see how we can recover the cost and start life anew with proper knowledge and direction...
Cheers
10-21-2013, 08:39 AM
RE:
I had nearly 400 domains 2 years ago. About 200 of those domains were monetized for Amazon. About sixty were a huge mixture of everything else including adsense and the rest... I never even touched.

A few months ago 72 amazon sites were hacked ( I was running all the usual security plugins ) Instead of redoing them I just scrapped them.

I learned the hard way and made a rule. If I want to purchase a domain I can`t do it unless all my current domains are built, monetized and secure.

I haven`t purchased a domain in months and only renewed the ones I am making money with.

I am also starting over with new strategies as some of the domains currently are stagnant.
49.gif
"The difference between genius and stupidity... genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

22.gif