61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2013, 02:58 PM
I over 30 domains. It is an addiction
Every time I think of a good domain name I buy it.

It like an illness.

I have no what to do with most of them.
08-17-2013, 04:01 PM
RE:
I think, you should purchase aged domain. lolz
08-17-2013, 04:03 PM
RE:
You should at least have a look at these two products which will give you an idea of what to do with them:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...g+maverack
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...g+maverack

Check them out

Cheers
08-17-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: I over 30 domains. It is an addiction
(08-17-2013 02:58 PM)Losille Wrote:  Every time I think of a good domain name I buy it.

It like an illness.

The title is wrong. Also, this thread is pointless. Stop creating stupid threads!
Work hard, play even harder
08-17-2013, 05:47 PM
RE:
Nice lol i have quite a collection my self
58.gif
08-20-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: I over 30 domains. It is an addiction
I do apologize. I didn't realize the rules of the forum had changed. I been here for two years and we have been able to discuss anything we wanted to in the lounge.
(08-17-2013 04:20 PM)Remiā™  Wrote:  
(08-17-2013 02:58 PM)Losille Wrote:  Every time I think of a good domain name I buy it.

It like an illness.

The title is wrong. Also, this thread is pointless. Stop creating stupid threads!
08-20-2013, 05:43 PM
RE:
Aged domains are usually expensive. I have picked up one that had just expired but I think once it expires then it doesn't matter how old it was.

It's fun to think of a good domain name and expect it to be taken then be able to buy it. Some of the .tv names surprised me.

As for flipping I am torn between letting newbies use some them to practice on until they get a domain of their own and just letting them sit and age. It would be a good way to learn to setup Wordpress and that sort of thing.

I have one I bought 10 years ago when LOTR was so popular with hobbit in the url. That I should try to flip during The Hobbit Movie releases but I feeling sentimental about it.
09-10-2013, 07:01 AM
RE:
@ Losille -- 30 Domains are a lot for you? :)..nice start anyway
When you reach 112 let me know ..then i can consider you my domain addicted brother :)

Cheers
09-10-2013, 05:00 PM
RE:
its catching, 3 months ago i had 8 domain names today i have 52 i find a few decent names on ebay or buy from
Code:
http://www.namepros.com
the most iv paid for any domain name (including hand registered domains) is $10 the google exact domain name penalty has kind of killed off the flipping aspect for now. I have bought several domain names that 2 years ago would of cost me $$$$s and i have paid $2 for them. But im confident the market will bounce back very soon. Now is a good time to buy keyword domains cheap and hold them for a year or 2 till the flipping market improves ! I either throw an amazon shop on my domains or forward them to one of my functional sites !
09-10-2013, 06:25 PM
RE:
@ runboxxx i have 281 domains lol i guess iam just a domain junkie than.
I have 281 domains lol so i dont think its a addiction its just something you do to keep yourself busy :)
77.gif

78.gif
Free counters!