24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2013, 12:48 AM
[GET] Domain Flipping from LungioMike ($8 into $xxx->$xxxx) within hours or days...
Mike McAleer;7118184 Wrote:
[Image: 2iup1fp.jpg]

If you have ever heard of domain flipping you know it is insanely profitable...
You may have heard that you can turn $8 into $xxx... or $xxxx (hundreds or thousands of dollars) just by doing the right research and then sending out a couple of emails to possible end users(people who pay $$$$$ for you domains)...

The #1 rule of domain flipping is picking domains that sell!
The problem is that most people pick horrible domains and then email me asking if I can use my "special skills" to sell their domains for them! They must think I can sell thelongestweirdestleastcommercialdomainnameintheworld.org for hundreds of dollars! It isn't a domain in itself that is worth the money but it is about the right keywords ! This is the skill you must learn!
I have read hundreds of articles and forum posts about domain flipping. I've seen all the sales threads. I know which domains sell and which ones don't ! Please don't waste your money on domains until you know what can sell for a profit!
Let me HELP YOU! to flip your first domain by walking you through the process as I do it....In this WSO, I will not offer any crap but instead my best advice on flipping valuable domain names.

I know this isn't fancy sales copy but it's not supposed to be! You should know you need this product on your own.

Again, I will walk you through it all from research to buying (saving $5 on each domain registered through my special link!), contacing end users, replying to "how much?" emails, negotiating the sale, transferring the domain, and collecting payment!

[Image: a8r3d.jpg]

[Image: outqht.gif]

People love me and my advice. I am honest and can help you.

Just look at my recent sales:
MobileSalesSoftware.com $2k
SocialRecruitingSoftware.com $1 k
3dInteriorDesignSoftware.com $100
WebBasedDentalSoftware.com $150
SportsTeamManagementSoftware.com $275
ProofingSoftware.com $600
PrivateLabelSportsDrinks.com $125
And many more

I can't guarantee a sale but pretty close to it. You will get the ebook and be able to flip a domain within hours, days, or a week. The money goes right to your paypal account.

So please, ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WANTED!

HOP ON BOARD! I'D LOVE TO HELP YOU!

ONLY 25 ALLOWED To Purchase !

[Image: btncmbo_23638.png]
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-days.html

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xpxpo5...omains.pdf
08-12-2013, 03:04 AM
RE:
Thanks for posting this...I appreciate it!
08-12-2013, 09:17 PM
RE:
i AM LOOKING FOR DOMAIN FLIPPING THING.
hOPE THIS PDF HAS SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ME.
tHANKS FOR POSTING IT BRO.
08-13-2013, 09:30 AM
RE:
Rep Added, Thank You!!
=)

MrCricket
08-14-2013, 01:32 AM
RE:
This WSO was launch 10-06-2012 I hope this method still works... Any way thanks for sharing :)
30.gif
09-10-2013, 07:04 AM
RE:
lolz at those domain names: Gave me headaches just by reading them long names :) SportsTeamManagementSoftware.com ....wtf buys that?

47.gif