5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

10-23-2015, 04:29 PM
I need SEO SERVICE please help
anyone can offer cheap SEO service to me? i need SEO for my website
With our service, you can watch thousands of TV channels from around the world. You'll never have to miss your favorite shows again, and you can explore new channels and genres from all over the globe. visit https://iptvfilms.com
10-24-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: I need SEO SERVICE please help
SEO is not cheap,,, if you can pay $150 to $200 for 3 keywords,,, contact me in PM
Sharing is Caring
10-29-2015, 04:54 AM
When you say cheap what's your budget?
10-29-2015, 03:51 PM
Hello dforthster,

My warm greetings to you first.

I’ve an interesting proposal to make concerning your website in the hope that you’ll find it beneficial for you.

If you’re planning to promote your site or are already into some sort of promotion with not so encouraging results, then try us for a better, and more result-oriented advertising campaign online.

We’re a highly experienced internet marketing company in India with hundreds of global clients. Our expertise includes affordable search engine optimization, social media optimization and other related services. With a competent workforce, we strive to deliver your website a top ten position in organic search engine results where maximum prospects come from along with a growing recognition over social media.

To achieve results, hire us as a SEO expert from India, We are a team of 15 Experts doing SEO for worldwide websites, Locally and Globally.

we will make sure your website grabs top rankings for many profitable keywords, resulting in huge traffic, sales and revenues. And, we have been doing this with over 95% success rate for the last 3 years.

We have several affordable SEO plans. It depends on how many number of keywords you want to promote for your website.

• SMART SEO PLAN : Targeting up to 10 keywords: ($100 per month)

• SUPER SEO PLAN: Targeting up to 20 keywords: ($200 per month)

• EXCEL SEO PLAN: Targeting up to 30 keywords: ($300 per month)

• ENTERPRISE SEO PLAN: Targeting up to 45 keywords: ($500 per month)

Now, you can decide how many numbers of keywords you want to promote for your website, as per your budget provisions. Please mention this as soon as possible. Once you give consent to the final list of keywords, we will start working on the On-pages for this website as well as the Off-page promotion.

Some striking features of our SEO services include:

• Professionals with in-depth understanding of SEO
• Guaranteed top 10 results within a certain time frame
• Variety of affordable service packages
• Timely reporting and customer service

We are able to rank any website Locally or Globally, based on competition.

Keyword Competition: Low - We Rank within 2 Month
Keyword Competition Medium- We Rank Within 2-3 Months
Keyword Competition High - We Rank Between 5-8 Months
Keyword Competition Extreme - We Rank Between 8 -12 Months

With all these advantages SEO can be brand-promoter for your website and your organization. With our experienced and dynamic team, your website can receive a strategic promotion resulting in ranking on the Top-Orders on Search Engines like Google and Yahoo.

Our service charges are the most competitive in the industry. If you’re interested in my offer, I can send you a free, no-obligation quote together with a detailed pre-SEO analysis of your site promptly.

If you feel like exploring this wonderful opportunity, you may feel free to revert back to me. Kindly contact me with your queries and I’ll be glad to help you.

Best Regards

Ajitav

Add our skype ,so that we will discuss more about your website .iam waiting for your positive response.Thanks
10-30-2015, 04:34 AM
Check out here my services on seoclerks, I'm level X seller :)
17.gif
11-14-2015, 09:28 AM
You can check out this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-kldbOVu3o
11-16-2015, 11:41 PM
Hello dforthster
I can offer you a one-time SEO boost service - Quality and on-time delivery guaranteed or your money back.
I have 16 years experience as a consultant and have reputable profiles and amazing portfolios on Elance, fiverr and my own site.
What I can offer is the following:

Tier 1
60 Unique Human Articles no spin
35 Web 2.0 Blogs
20 EDU Profiles
160 Web 2.0 Profiles
20 PR 8-9 Backlinks
20 Media Wiki
40 TOP Social Bookmarks
20 PDF/DOC Links
15 Image Submission Links
3 Niche Related Blog Posts
1 Tumblr blog
1 Weebly blog
1 Wordpress blog
1 Ezine Article
8 Press Releases
2200 Social Signals
20 Comments for social signals
1 Video Creation
15 Video Submission

Tier 2
3800 Wikimedia Backlinks
30,000 Blog Comments
3800 Social Bookmarks Linkjuice
Index all links

This set of services are expected to give your site a HUGE boost on Google. Contact me if you're interested. I will send you the pricing details and answer any question you may have.
Eleni
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
11-17-2015, 03:20 PM
okay tell me your pricing
With our service, you can watch thousands of TV channels from around the world. You'll never have to miss your favorite shows again, and you can explore new channels and genres from all over the globe. visit https://iptvfilms.com
11-17-2015, 03:21 PM
(10-24-2015 12:09 AM)coolmirza143 Wrote:  SEO is not cheap,,, if you can pay $150 to $200 for 3 keywords,,, contact me in PM

dude i have someone paid 34$ a month from freelancer for 4 keywords =) your offer is very funny.
11-17-2015, 03:43 PM
No offence but paying someone $34 to boost 4 keywords is going to do you more harm than good.
54.gif
Closed

71.gif