78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-16-2014, 01:24 AM
I have some 700$ . How to use it for making huge online?
Hello to everyone here. I wish to state that i made some money last few weeks something like above 700$ or so. Also i am making around 40$ a day so would eventually have more money to invest!
Can any one now suggest me how to use this in most effective way to make it huge online?

I am in third year of my 4-year electrical engineering course. I want to get a very stable online income before i complete my graduation.

Can you please suggest me anything? All suggestions are welcome.
Any Joint Venture with someone who is experienced suggestions are also welcome.

I am already a few CPA networks(peerfly,adscendmedia,adworkmedia)
I have a ipage unlimited hosting for a year.

Waiting for replies !
02-16-2014, 06:28 PM
RE:
I'd recommend CPA all the way! It's free to join and you could use part of your money on an autoresponder, hosting, domain, traffic etc. Add me on Skype if you need some guidance! Skype: JayAargh
02-18-2014, 03:18 AM
RE: I have some 700$ . How to use it for making huge online?
(02-16-2014 06:28 PM)Blueshadow3000 Wrote:  I'd recommend CPA all the way! It's free to join and you could use part of your money on an autoresponder, hosting, domain, traffic etc. Add me on Skype if you need some guidance! Skype: JayAargh
Hello, can you also help me out with CPA marketing I am new to it. I will add you on skype. Thanks.
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 12:34 PM by jaypee77.)
RE:
You can add my skype got some ideas.. skype : xservicesgigs
03-06-2014, 05:30 PM
RE:
I'm not trying to high jack this thread but I'm assuming that since I'm new i don't have the privilege to create my own thread yet so ill post this here and hope for a PM or reply back, thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I'm pretty exhausted from reading about 300 + ebooks of peoples recycled methods that they are selling due to them being saturated or plainly not working anymore.I have started a site selling affiliate products which just went no where for me (Bad niche).My site gets views but no sales, so I'll just keep it up for w/e.I wanted to start up a new one but before doing so i thought id try my luck here to see if any one is feeling generous.After all every successful IM was in my shoes at some point running into a war with no gun.Anyways, to me it looks like most of the new guys/girls trying to get into IM fail due to an information over load.I definitely suffered from that my first 2 months.I'm done running around like a dog in heat!

Atm I have 300 bucks i can shell out but could really use some guidance from a member here.I could do this blindly and attempt to do it on my own but i know its going to take a lot of trial and error if i go about it that way.If some one thinks they will have time to point me in the right direction or help get me on my feet that would mean the world to me.looking forward to hearing back from you guys!
12.gif
03-06-2014, 06:23 PM
RE:
@abby, something I just found, you might check out
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.yourbiz12.com/1_overview_for_your_success.html
Seems legit
03-07-2014, 06:06 AM
RE:
Thanks One, I'll have a look at it!
03-07-2014, 09:01 AM
RE:
Abbystabby, since you're in an information getting mood, get a VIP pass and download all the SEO resources in the VIP section. Get your SEO game updated and take your site to another level. This is a blackhat forum after all; spam competitor sites with harmful backlinks if you need to- just get in and master your chosen IM route. You could get into CPA, PPC, Facebook, ect, but they will all be failures until you truly commit and master one thing at a time. Since you already have a site, just power it up to best it can be and let it sit, then work on a better niche with a better site; or even better, take it as a loss, change to content on the site, mess with cracked plugins, test tools on the domain, and essentially use it as a throwaway domain for testing. Learn Everything you can about your failures and when you start again, go at it with full force. Whatever you decide, stick with it all the way and learn how to improve when you fail.
(03-06-2014 05:30 PM)abbystabby Wrote:  I'm not trying to high jack this thread but I'm assuming that since I'm new i don't have the privilege to create my own thread yet so ill post this here and hope for a PM or reply back, thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I'm pretty exhausted from reading about 300 + ebooks of peoples recycled methods that they are selling due to them being saturated or plainly not working anymore.I have started a site selling affiliate products which just went no where for me (Bad niche).My site gets views but no sales, so I'll just keep it up for w/e.I wanted to start up a new one but before doing so i thought id try my luck here to see if any one is feeling generous.After all every successful IM was in my shoes at some point running into a war with no gun.Anyways, to me it looks like most of the new guys/girls trying to get into IM fail due to an information over load.I definitely suffered from that my first 2 months.I'm done running around like a dog in heat!

Atm I have 300 bucks i can shell out but could really use some guidance from a member here.I could do this blindly and attempt to do it on my own but i know its going to take a lot of trial and error if i go about it that way.If some one thinks they will have time to point me in the right direction or help get me on my feet that would mean the world to me.looking forward to hearing back from you guys!
03-07-2014, 09:22 AM
RE:
Hey Mlee.wm

What do you mean by harmful backlinks and how would it affect my competitor's website?

Thanks
03-07-2014, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 10:33 PM by abbystabby.)
RE:
(03-07-2014 09:01 AM)Mlee.wm Wrote:  Abbystabby, since you're in an information getting mood, get a VIP pass and download all the SEO resources in the VIP section. Get your SEO game updated and take your site to another level. This is a blackhat forum after all; spam competitor sites with harmful backlinks if you need to- just get in and master your chosen IM route. You could get into CPA, PPC, Facebook, ect, but they will all be failures until you truly commit and master one thing at a time. Since you already have a site, just power it up to best it can be and let it sit, then work on a better niche with a better site; or even better, take it as a loss, change to content on the site, mess with cracked plugins, test tools on the domain, and essentially use it as a throwaway domain for testing. Learn Everything you can about your failures and when you start again, go at it with full force. Whatever you decide, stick with it all the way and learn how to improve when you fail.[quote='abbystabby' pid='619439' dateline='1394091008']
I'm not trying to high jack this thread but I'm assuming that since I'm new i don't have the privilege to create my own thread yet so ill post this here and hope for a PM or reply back, thanks in advance.

Thanks man, appreciate the awesome reply.The past week i have definitely been feeling hopeless and barely hanging on to my hopes of being able to work from home once and for all.If VIP is worth it then ill definitely sign up.As it stands iv been running around like a headless chicken trying all these methods.Hopefully the VIP section can set me straight and get me on a proper path.
63.gif

8.gif