70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2017, 11:25 PM
I Think I Will Call It A Qui Online
I have been online since 2010 seeking to make money but I have not made a dime after I have spent almost all...its high time I look for a JOB to help my self.
Any advice here?
02-20-2017, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 11:28 PM by DrugsIsTakingOverYourMind.)
RE: I Think I Will Call It A Qui Online
so you just thought to buy some crappy wso style stuff and let people tell you how to make money, and the money will flow in with shiploads... LoL!.
If you cant think of a proper way to earn money with your own ideas forget IM.
so yea get yourself a reall job
02-21-2017, 02:33 AM
Hello vicbon14, are you sure you want to quit after 7 years? Why have you waited after 7 years to quit? Why have not you made a dime after 7 years? I would start with those questions to find out what the problem is. Come on now, i am guessing that you at least learn something from those 7 years.. So with all the knowledge that you acquired from those 7 years, put it together or pack that knowledge together as wso and start selling it... I dont care if you price it for $1 or more, but i know for sure is that knowledge sells like sex sells... One person on the warrior forum or any forum will spend $1 out of curiosity... If for any reasons you can not pack your knowledge together, just take a course here, modify or rewrite with your own words or video, show a great value and start selling... If you can not do any work, use your time to leverage Fiverr... Have someone on Fiverr write a course for you, add values to that course like PLR bonuses and start selling.... If worse comes worst PM me....I hope that helps...
02-21-2017, 09:19 AM
(02-21-2017 02:33 AM)eddieadzone Wrote:  Hello vicbon14, are you sure you want to quit after 7 years? Why have you waited after 7 years to quit? Why have not you made a dime after 7 years? I would start with those questions to find out what the problem is. Come on now, i am guessing that you at least learn something from those 7 years.. So with all the knowledge that you acquired from those 7 years, put it together or pack that knowledge together as wso and start selling it... I dont care if you price it for $1 or more, but i know for sure is that knowledge sells like sex sells... One person on the warrior forum or any forum will spend $1 out of curiosity... If for any reasons you can not pack your knowledge together, just take a course here, modify or rewrite with your own words or video, show a great value and start selling... If you can not do any work, use your time to leverage Fiverr... Have someone on Fiverr write a course for you, add values to that course like PLR bonuses and start selling.... If worse comes worst PM me....I hope that helps...

EXACTLY!

I'm hesitant to give you the exact steps you can take to start making money simply because all this time, you've been consuming information and not made any money.

2 reasons I can think of:

1. you take little to no action
2. methods are bs and don't work

My gut tells me you haven't taken enough of the "right" action.

Here's something that I will share with you that will hopefully give you some ideas...

Have you ever gone through a course that was being sold anywhere from $47 - $197 and thought to yourself: "I already know this"?

Well, why can't you provide the same type of training and sell it for the same price -if not higher?

I think many people struggle with one thing and that is, they don't consider themselves knowledgeable enough to create products and sell them.

I think its time you step up and make some videos. If you don't want to show your face, you can do very simple tutorials on what you have learned. This took me a while to figure out but what you may consider 'easy', some other person will be so happy you taught them that -simply because they don't know what you know. In there eyes, you become an expert who knows what they're talking about -even if you don't see yourself as one yet.

Start a youtube channel and start getting a fan base and offer some freebies to grow your list.

From here, monetization will be very simple.
02-21-2017, 09:23 AM
I can say my story bro if you want you can read it. First I was inspired and not much jealous to my friend. He started website business on jailbreaking apple phones. Then he made about 100k usd, and I didn't had money. When I meet him and I whose thinking that he is making money and he will gonna help my, but no bro things not going like this, you need to learn and then EARN money.

So I whose not much angry at him, but he give my links to blackhat forums. I registered all of them, everything whose very hard and not understandable to my. But I read, read and read post. I found that there is lot of scripts, but they are broken and some times not working. So I understand that I need to learn more. I whose familiar with dreamweaver mx and whit servers not much in 2006 years, but it who's just childish learning and playing with web development. So I understood that I need to learn website building.

So like everybody I started to try make easiest way website, with like donatios or something. (THIS WHO'S MY FAULT, DON'T DO THIS!) So i found weebly and wix. Wix had better websites but there whose problem of ripping them out. So I tried whit weebly, I made donation page, not much scamy, riped out and used. Unfortunately I did not made any money. BUT I GOT NOT MUCH EXPERIENCE ON WEBSITES.

So then I decided to go on something more harder, I got pes script with social like, view exchange.(THIS WHO'S MY NUMBER 2 FOULTH) I whose making business that whose important to my. Example: you like flowers, so yes you'll gonna make flower shop, because you like it, but you will not gonna think whu gonna buy them, what people need them, if you like flowers that's okay, but there is other side people who hate them or just don't care. So in my opinion I didn't thinked about auditory. WHU WILL GONNA BUY FACEBOOK LIKES?? lol kids, or some people that don't have money, that's it. So if you thinking about business, don't think what you like. Search, learn and try to know what people like, try take big auditory. Example: you have nude girls adult wallpaper website. Your moust auditory will be men and boys, so you will gonna lose women, that it. In other niches you will lose older people or something, try to go there where all world people like and needs it. Try to learn what is new, about what people are interested and don't be afraid to copy. Yes now internet is full of everything, but lot of new companies beat old ones in few years. Example: google whose nothing, just search engine, yahoo who's beating then and look now.

So later on working with my project 2, I found that I need to understand html and php, after that some times I needed photoshop, to make something new. Because I'm alone and I don`t have money to hire somebody or buy some gifs or logos. But I have computer, I have internet and I have TIME TO LEARN. So I tried to learn, I tried lame websites on coding, I tried read books, everything is shit. I started to try change my website, step by step, after 5 years I started to understand, how everything works. If I needed logo icon or something I tried to download something from google and create to my needs in photoshop. So best thing on learnings is trying to do something and then upgrade it, just every time you do something make backup of files if you brake it you can easily restore it.

When I was running fine website and I understand how everything works, I got another problem. TRAFFIC, this is biggest problem of websites. So again more learning, seo and backlink making. Unfortunately this whose problem for my, I tried everything, softs, hand making backlinks, spammy backlinks, facebook advertising by hands, youtube and other things. My website whose generating not much traffic, problem whose that google mede new things in search engines and seo whose not really working. So after one years working on project 2 I gived up, I made about 30 euros in one years. THEN I MADE AGAIN FAULT. You se most of new guys in this business make this fault, they learn one thing and after when they are not successful, they quit, they don't think about other niches. Like: mobile apps, mobile games, real games, youtube video making, fiver lame gig selling, or some other air selling stuff. This is problem you learn and believe in one thing it is hard to try something else. And you afraid to learn new thing because you think about another fail

After some time I started to learn about mobile apps and games. So I started to learn android studio, again everything new, but after one years I started to understand things. So now I have few mobile apps, I have my niche and I earn money, I can live my life, I can wake up and go work my job when I want and now I'm happiest ever in my life!

So don't give up! Don't be afraid to learn new things. If you don't understand websites or you don`t like it, try making youtube videos, look how many people making stupid videos and they make huge money. You can get job and still try to make something and never ever listen to people whu is saying forget this, try to get job or something, on my course even my father who's saying to my like this stuff, but I`m not mad at like this people, they just don't understand how to make real money

But know one thing if you will quit now, you will never know what is you real destiny, maybe you can be millionaire, or maybe you will gonna work all your life shity work becouse you quit now.
80.gif
02-21-2017, 09:44 AM
Okay I'm nice today, so I share how you can make money.

1) Buys this one https://codecanyon.net/item/artvenue-ima...2?s_rank=1 $32

2) Rent server from 1and1, one years 12$

3) Install script, fix website, that it can run.

4) Buy google play developer account 25$

5) Make android webview app that loads your website.

6) Check here competitors, which keywords they use. https://sensortower.com

7) Check keyword rank and traffic in https://sensortower.com

8) Make simple 8 screens of you webview app. You can use your phone. Add keyword in name, in small description, and 5 times inside big description. Upload your app inside google play developer console.

9) Get adsterna and propeller ads network accounts. https://adsterra.com https://propellerads.com

10) Add banner ads from adstera to your website, and mobile push up notifications ads from propeller to your website.

11) Promote your app in social media, try different keywords and different descriptions.

Only 69 usd you need for start, this is best investment in your life, if you follow everything after 3 months will gonna start earn 5 usd in day.

Happydance
02-21-2017, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 10:01 AM by el matadoor.)
(02-21-2017 09:44 AM)musicpirate Wrote:  2) Rent server from 1and1, one years 12$

warning , 1and1 are scammers and bunch of panzy

they autocharge you and look your domains at any time for any reason so you will loose your business at any time

just seach on youtube for 1and1 scammers

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...d1+scammer
02-21-2017, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 09:59 AM by el matadoor.)
Warning , 1and1.com are scammers
02-21-2017, 10:56 AM
(02-21-2017 09:57 AM)el matadoor Wrote:  
(02-21-2017 09:44 AM)musicpirate Wrote:  2) Rent server from 1and1, one years 12$

warning , 1and1 are scammers and bunch of panzy

they autocharge you and look your domains at any time for any reason so you will loose your business at any time

just seach on youtube for 1and1 scammers

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...d1+scammer

It had some issues 3 years back or more, but not now. P.S. Your video is 5 years old. If I have some problems I just call them and we sort them fast, they even can call you. Have in there 6 big websites for more then 3 years, newer lost data or domain name. What is point for them to lock domain when next years they charge for domain name 2x more money? I had few projects in ipage, after 50k registered users server resource run out, then they offer my dedicated for 200 usd in month. So I transferred all my websites to 1and1.

By my experience for 12 usd, you get nice server, I who's running 2 projects on like this cheap servers until I got 250k file cap. I had 80k registered users and server still worked fine, after that I upgraded to dedicated, only 80 usd in month. Then you get domain name, you get ssl for free, private registration as well for free. You get good support, because they call you in any world corner to your number.

Whit automatically charge, just don't use credit card, only paypal, you can turn off in paypal automatic payments if you are not renting big server that you need to pay monthly. After that you can open in paypal case if it is something wrong.
02-21-2017, 10:57 AM
Yes, stay away from 1&1
84.gif

44.gif