29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2014, 04:41 PM
RE:
c'mon people, this kind of thing was started by the ZipNadaZilch crew. Been overdone ever since. Lots of these networks out there. People are hip to it now, so you'll bust your ass to get referrals.
04-30-2014, 06:26 PM
RE:
(04-30-2014 04:41 PM)dandyrandy Wrote:  c'mon people, this kind of thing was started by the ZipNadaZilch crew. Been overdone ever since. Lots of these networks out there. People are hip to it now, so you'll bust your ass to get referrals.
this is not ZipNadaZilch, And they have benn online since 2009. Very Legit and paid well on time, I got 2 referrals from first day, It's your effort...
04-30-2014, 11:44 PM
RE:
Thank you for your sincere review - a cautionary one, that is!
Max. Rep added Cool
(04-30-2014 04:41 AM)moneymagnet3000 Wrote:  I had Bad experience. I tried similar program, but not this program a year ago. To summarize, after you joined in you need to sign up to a network and complete several offers to reach 1 credit goal. Depending on the offers you receive something from 0.1, 0.25, up to 0.5 credit when completed. Then you need to refer someone who will do the same. After your affiliate have completed 1 credit then you can request for a payout of $40 on the program i was in. Yes, this can earn money, However Some of those offers on the network are immoral i say. for example, I remember I completed a free fishing knife offer. just need to pay a little on shipping and the item is free. In a month later i got a charge from them something like $79.95 dollar automatically monthly subscription, it doesn't say or tell me that if complete this offer, i will enroll to a monthly charge. It happen to another offer too but different pricing. Need to call my credit card company and resolve the issue. I don't want this to happen to someone else. Please be careful and read everything when selecting the offers on the network before completing, so you won't get a hidden automatically monthly subscription charge. Hope this helps.
05-01-2014, 12:12 PM
RE:
Let's all just flag the video.
05-01-2014, 01:25 PM
RE:
(05-01-2014 12:12 PM)BlackSeng Wrote:  Let's all just flag the video.
Why don't you just leave as it is, no harm ... If you like join otherwise leave ... Simple.
30.gif
05-01-2014, 11:56 PM
RE:
This belongs in the Referral and Self Promotion Section of the forum.

Also - these things are the same as MLM, you spend more money than you make, and the company makes money from mostly just you and maybe your family.

Also - whenever you do a product, like free product for a CPA unlock or w/e, and you have to pay - use a prepaid disposable visa, a fake name, and a wifi hotspot - if the company contacts where you live, you tell them you know no one by that name, you never recieved anything from them, and you have no idea what they are talking about - they can't proove that it was you who ordered. Then you'll never have to pay a subscription, and the company can't collect.
05-02-2014, 12:05 AM
RE:
(04-30-2014 04:41 AM)moneymagnet3000 Wrote:  I had Bad experience. I tried similar program, but not this program a year ago. To summarize, after you joined in you need to sign up to a network and complete several offers to reach 1 credit goal. Depending on the offers you receive something from 0.1, 0.25, up to 0.5 credit when completed. Then you need to refer someone who will do the same. After your affiliate have completed 1 credit then you can request for a payout of $40 on the program i was in. Yes, this can earn money, However Some of those offers on the network are immoral i say. for example, I remember I completed a free fishing knife offer. just need to pay a little on shipping and the item is free. In a month later i got a charge from them something like $79.95 dollar automatically monthly subscription, it doesn't say or tell me that if complete this offer, i will enroll to a monthly charge. It happen to another offer too but different pricing. Need to call my credit card company and resolve the issue. I don't want this to happen to someone else. Please be careful and read everything when selecting the offers on the network before completing, so you won't get a hidden automatically monthly subscription charge. Hope this helps.
That same story goes for 95% of ALL the PPD surveys/offers !!!
05-02-2014, 07:46 PM
RE:
(05-01-2014 11:56 PM)R4g3 Wrote:  This belongs in the Referral and Self Promotion Section of the forum.

Also - these things are the same as MLM, you spend more money than you make, and the company makes money from mostly just you and maybe your family.

Also - whenever you do a product, like free product for a CPA unlock or w/e, and you have to pay - use a prepaid disposable visa, a fake name, and a wifi hotspot - if the company contacts where you live, you tell them you know no one by that name, you never recieved anything from them, and you have no idea what they are talking about - they can't proove that it was you who ordered. Then you'll never have to pay a subscription, and the company can't collect.
I can't agree with you, You get $80 per 1 ref. and, you need 1 credit, so to get 1 credit all you have to do is cancel "offer" right way that you will no need to cost anything. This is win win game and you have to have a proper knowledge. I have created a separate site on doing it also. I give it those who sign up. I'm I wrong Here?

69.gif
Free counters!