26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-29-2014, 04:40 PM
I Quit Click Bank You Know Why ? - I'm Earning More Than ClickBank
Hi,

i QUIT clickbank and there is a easy way to earn money and a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk7htev3WGU

watch this video and video description for more info.

Thanks.
04-29-2014, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 02:20 PM by BlackSeng.)
RE:
Wow, an affiliate link to some lousy network.
04-29-2014, 06:27 PM
RE:
Hey Don't say lowsy, it's genuine and if you don't like it i can't help you but rather than doing seo, link building , web site creation, etc.. this is much easy as no one need to invest to join, it's FREE, And you get Much HIGHER pay($80 per ref), It's your choice !!!

I found it by accident and i feel I'm lucky !!!
04-29-2014, 07:25 PM
RE:
lol yeah right could your vid
04-30-2014, 02:27 AM
RE:
seems legit
31.gif
04-30-2014, 03:59 AM
RE:
Thank you, REP added!
04-30-2014, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 08:53 AM by MoneyMagnet3000.)
RE:
I had Bad experience. I tried similar program, but not this program a year ago. To summarize, after you joined in you need to sign up to a network and complete several offers to reach 1 credit goal. Depending on the offers you receive something from 0.1, 0.25, up to 0.5 credit when completed. Then you need to refer someone who will do the same. After your affiliate have completed 1 credit then you can request for a payout of $40 on the program i was in. Yes, this can earn money, However Some of those offers on the network are immoral i say. for example, I remember I completed a free fishing knife offer. just need to pay a little on shipping and the item is free. In a month later i got a charge from them something like $79.95 dollar automatically monthly subscription, it doesn't say or tell me that if complete this offer, i will enroll to a monthly charge. It happen to another offer too but different pricing. Need to call my credit card company and resolve the issue. I don't want this to happen to someone else. Please be careful and read everything when selecting the offers on the network before completing, so you won't get a hidden automatically monthly subscription charge. Hope this helps.
[Image: vip1.jpg]
The Man Becomes What He
Thinks About In His Heart
04-30-2014, 02:20 PM
RE:
(04-30-2014 04:41 AM)moneymagnet3000 Wrote:  I had Bad experience. I tried similar program, but not this program a year ago. To summarize, after you joined in you need to sign up to a network and complete several offers to reach 1 credit goal. Depending on the offers you receive something from 0.1, 0.25, up to 0.5 credit when completed. Then you need to refer someone who will do the same. After your affiliate have completed 1 credit then you can request for a payout of $40 on the program i was in. Yes, this can earn money, However Some of those offers on the network are immoral i say. for example, I remember I completed a free fishing knife offer. just need to pay a little on shipping and the item is free. In a month later i got a charge from them something like $79.95 dollar automatically monthly subscription, it doesn't say or tell me that if complete this offer, i will enroll to a monthly charge. It happen to another offer too but different pricing. Need to call my credit card company and resolve the issue. I don't want this to happen to someone else. Please be careful and read everything when selecting the offers on the network before completing, so you won't get a hidden automatically monthly subscription charge. Hope this helps.
YES BUT THERE'S a way to CANCEL YOUR TRIAL OFFER BEFORE IT ENDS and still get the CREDIT. I'LL SHOW YOU HOW to THOSE WHO SIGNUP, NO COST AT ALL.
04-30-2014, 02:25 PM
RE:
This is a bunch of crap.
04-30-2014, 02:35 PM
RE:
This is freebie trading.
11.gif

44.gif