44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2017, 04:42 AM
I Need Help Of The Experts Answer Some Questions
i need help for experts
I'm new in the seo world
and i want to know the best seo course
and the best course in YouTube
Thanks
03-08-2017, 05:18 AM
RE: I Need Help Of The Experts Answer Some Questions
quicksprout.com has some basic as well as advanced guides to SEO and linkbuilding. For advanced linkbuidling guide refer to backlinko.com and moz.com
03-11-2017, 01:24 AM
SEO is vast and constantly evolving. There is not one course that finalizes everything that you can learn about SEO.

So, I would ask you to

1. Create Twitter profile first - make it authentic. Do not do something like SEOGod or some obnoxious id - keep it close to your name
2. As Sikandar rightly said, go to those websites and follow their Twitter profiles
3. By following their profiles, Twitter gives you recommendations on whom to follow in SEO category
4. Follow Rand Fishkin and focus on his videos - they are called whiteboard fridays. He makes a small 10 min video every friday.
5. Make sure to watch as much as possible on Youtube
6. Focus on taking notes, use Evernote webapp and install the mobile app as well - so that your notes can be in sync on your PC/laptop and mobile.
7. Keep reading and taking notes constantly
8. Search for T-Shaped marketer image - it gives you an overview on whatever you need to learn about SEO and marketing in general.
9. Almost forgot to mention - create a GetPocket.com account. It lets you save the websites for later reading - I would advice pro version(saves websites for offline reading), but it's totally your call.
10. Keep up-to-date on what's happening by joining inbound[dot]org and reddit's marketing and SEO channels

And when in doubt, search for an answer first and ask, if you can not find or unable to understand.

That's how everyone learns and evolves and keep sharing good things you come across.
03-11-2017, 02:39 AM
Blog posts, youtube videos, podcasts and other FREE content are nothing but time wasters...

Online courses are the best way to learn about any topic (in my opinion)...because they are organized and step-by-step...

The best online course for SEO that I have tried is...'SEO That Works'....by Brian Dean.
Learn Copywriting. Enjoy Life.
03-11-2017, 03:46 AM
(03-08-2017 04:42 AM)alprensmico Wrote:  i need help for experts
I'm new in the seo world
and i want to know the best seo course
and the best course in YouTube
Thanks

Maybe try using the search function at the top...and do your own research or at least post in the right section!

MODS - This post should be moved!
39.gif
03-21-2017, 03:41 AM
There lots of seo courses available on this forum just search

19.gif