66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-14-2013, 12:26 AM
I NEED ONLY COUPON CODE...
[align=center][b][size=x-large]I NEED ONLY COUPON CODE...

DEAR CitizenKane

YOU SAID

[/size][size=medium]from the section rules:[/size][/b]

[b][size=large][color=#ffff00][8]
there will be NO ripping of courses in this section… we want
instructors to share as much coupons as possible… ripping their courses
after you get the course will only deter them from sharing coupons in
the future. We always get similar courses from different instructors all
the time… YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSE ALL THE TIME.[/color][/size][/b]

[size=large][b][font=Arial]I ASK YOU ONE QUESTION.....THAT RULE IS SAFE FOR US...

IF YES ...THEN PROVE IT...[/font][/b][/size]

[b][size=large]PLEASE PROVIDE ME THIS COURSE
COUPON CODE[/size][/b]
How To Master The Art of SEO Beginner/ Intermediate Training
[code]https://www.udemy.com/seo-enigma/[/code]

[b]THANKS IF YOU ARE TRUE PERSON...[/b]

[/align]
The administrator has specified that all new posts require moderation. You will now be returned to the thread.
Please Admin Remove above Restriction.
12-14-2013, 12:51 AM
RE:
You Must Have Patience
12-14-2013, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 12:55 AM by exzus.)
RE:
[quote='Allyan' pid='537737' dateline='1386946306']
You Must Have Patience
[/quote]
IF SOMEONE SAY I COULD .....PLEASE DO IT
The administrator has specified that all new posts require moderation. You will now be returned to the thread.
12-14-2013, 01:00 AM
RE:
[color=#00ff00][size=large][b]It look You have not read Rule 8 Accurately [/b][/size][/color]

Read it again

the time… [color=#0000ff]YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSE ALL THE TIME.

[color=#ff00ff]Then why you are demanding this one? [/color]
[/color][/color][/size][/b]
12-14-2013, 01:06 AM
RE:
[quote='Allyan' pid='537743' dateline='1386946807']
[color=#00ff00][size=large][b]It look You have not read Rule 8 Accurately [/b][/size][/color]

Read it again

the time… [color=#0000ff]YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSE ALL THE TIME.

[color=#ff00ff]Then why you are demanding this one? [/color]
[/color][/color][/size][/b]
[/quote]
[b]I READ CAREFULLY ALL THE RULES.

INSTRUCTOR NOT BOUND TO SHARE COUPON CODES....HOW YOU PROVIDE THIS COURSE....IN UDEMY SECTION....IF SOMEONE DEMAND THIS...THAT'S THE MATTER.[/b]
44.gif
12-14-2013, 01:46 AM
RE:
Exzus - seriously... stop acting like 3 years old kid who didn't get a toy he wanted now...
check this course again - there are 64 students only taking this course now - so there is a great chance the author is gonna give another round of free codes soon
check how many members here viewed the post you are claiming - over 1.4k
which means that over 1K people didn't get this course as well (including me)
now, how many behave the way you do?
think about it...
12-14-2013, 01:54 AM
RE:
[quote='zuza' pid='537781' dateline='1386949614']
Exzus - seriously... stop acting like 3 years old kid who didn't get a toy he wanted now...
check this course again - there are 64 students only taking this course now - so there is a great chance the author is gonna give another round of free codes soon
check how many members here viewed the post you are claiming - over 1.4k
which means that over 1K people didn't get this course as well (including me)
now, how many behave the way you do?
think about it...
[/quote][b]i Disagree with you...but you noted ....how many downloads Rip Version that above course???
IF SOMEONE SHARE THAT COURSES IN RIP VERSION...THIS IS NOT BAD THING FOR US.[/b]
[color=#ff0000][size=large][b]*THAT RULE IS NOT GOOD FOR US.[/b][/size][/color]
12-14-2013, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 02:14 AM by CitizenKane.)
RE:
*THAT RULE IS NOT GOOD FOR US. - i think by "us" you mean "me"...

grow up kid...

i also never said you will get that course again, its up to the instructor of the course
and i'm perfectly fine with that...

as Allyan already mentioned

- YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSE ALL THE TIME. there are LOTS of courses that i wanted and i didn't get...
so i either wait a bit to get a new coupon, enter a similar course with a different coupon or go to the freebie section and find a similar product...

- ripping their courses after you get the course will only deter them from sharing coupons in the future - so my question is, are you that selfish? do you want to ruin this transaction just so YOU could get ANOTHER seo course? there are HUNDREDS of them in the freebie
section... do yo really need that one?

here you go buddy, enjoy yourself:

http://[Reported from not using the default BBHF password].info/ultimate-seo-2013/
http://[Reported from not using the default BBHF password].info/point-blank-seo/
http://[Reported from not using the default BBHF password].info/invisible-seo-2013/

EVERY SUBJECT CAN BE FOUND ONLINE... BUT YOU CHOOSE TO FOCUS ON ONE COURSE AND RUIN IT
FOR EVERYBODY... i bet you have over 100 that you never going to use... but you collect them anyway...

as i already said i want people to share MORE COUPONS and ripping shared courses will only hurt the
whole community...

but to be honest... i doubt you will understand that...
you are the one who started sharing free courses that can be easily found here:

https://www.udemy.com/courses/top-free

in spite of people telling you time and time again to stop...

ALL THAT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER... THAT'S THE RULES AND IT WAS APPROVED BY A SUPER MODERATOR...

its NOT about YOU... its about the community...
12-14-2013, 02:14 AM
RE:
You provided codes as well so you should know how it works and what's happening now... but let me explain this to you again...

Almost 85% of web sources (platforms) are blocking codes from udemy for whatever reasons now...

BBHF is the only one platform now providing so many free codes in one place => you want advanced SEO course right? So I assume you know basics of SEO... and you should know then that in google search BBHF is on the top now according to free codes!

Now when instructor is checking out his course in google search all he finds is => BBHF => he comes here and what he can see? His course ripped => what does it cause=> NO MORE FREE CODES => moreover other instructors can see that as well => what does it mean for us? => think it doesn't hurt...

This section here became way to popular... it's not underground anymore... it's trending!

So you can gain one ripped course but loose 100 others free codes... the choice is yours...

btw Did you consider writing to the instructor to ask for a free code for yourself if this is the course you can't live without???
I bet it's gonna be faster than begging here for rip version and if you are lucky to get one you can even save the space on your HD... ;)
12-14-2013, 02:18 AM
RE:
[quote='CitizenKane' pid='537798' dateline='1386951102']EVERY SUBJECT CAN BE FOUND ONLINE...
[/quote]Well said mate. :)
47.gif

37.gif