10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2021, 08:09 PM
How to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro for FREE
How to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro for FREE

Make sure you have internet access

First, click on start button and search for Command Prompt and run it as administrator.

Copy paste the following inputs one by one and hit ENTER button each time.

Dism /Online /Get-TargetEditions

sc config LicenseManager start= auto and net start LicenseManager

sc config wuauserv start= auto and net start wuauserv

changepk.exe /productkey VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

When input the last one and hit ENTER wait for a second, it will start preparing the upgrade. Don’t turn off your PC. It will restart two times. And your Windows will upgrade successfully.

Will we get updates?
Yes you will get updates. It's a digital license of Windows 10 Pro.

How long that license lasts?
For as long as you use the windows account

Will windows key product expire?
No, it doesn't.

If I upgrade it, do i need to backup first?
No need to backup. It's a digital license

+ Reps appreciated!
02-13-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: How to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro for FREE
Hi, thanks for the info. However, after the initial command, i get the following : (the current edition cannot be upgraded to any target editions) Reps added anyway for your post :)
02-13-2021, 10:08 PM
got past first command
then errors
has anyone got this to work

thanks for sharing anyway
02-14-2021, 07:20 PM
you just ruined my original windows 10 home license.... after using this my windows asking me to activate windows....this key didn't worked and deleted my original home key also -_-
02-14-2021, 08:47 PM
@myupbeat, the poster of this thread didn't ruin anything, you had a choice to follow the instructions here or to wait til someone else did it and reported the method working. It obviously worked for him/her but not for you but you can't blame someone else for damage to your system just because something doesn't work. It's like installing an update, we have the choice of updating a program that was previously cracked or whatever and then having the problem of it asking for user name/password again if we update or we can wait and see other peoples results and decide from there if we want to risk trying the method/update, etc. ourselves. Blaming someone else isn't going to get your original serial number back and there are a lot of possibilities in order to do so.

(02-14-2021 07:20 PM)myupbeat Wrote:  you just ruined my original windows 10 home license.... after using this my windows asking me to activate windows....this key didn't worked and deleted my original home key also -_-
62.gif
03-10-2021, 02:27 AM
(02-14-2021 07:20 PM)myupbeat Wrote:  you just ruined my original windows 10 home license.... after using this my windows asking me to activate windows....this key didn't worked and deleted my original home key also -_-

You can fix it by doing this

Open Command Prompt as administrator.
Use the command line by line:

Code:
slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com

slmgr /ato
03-10-2021, 02:39 AM
thanks for share. but i will not suggest it. as most of ppl using home version which come with laptop/branded desktop. so its license version. so dont mess with licenes version of windows.

if you want to try pro version than do one thing. backup your original license win to usb recovery disk. and download iso from net and install it to test.

77.gif