35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2013, 09:49 AM
How to rank better in Serps
About two - three weeks ago my website went from page one SERP to page 164 for a keyword, not sure why, any advice or insights would be appreciated.
Your expertise and advice appreciated. How to rememdy?
Keith
08-15-2013, 10:19 AM
RE:
What anchor text have you been using when you're linking to your site? Have you used several diifferent anchor texts or just one or a few (keyword).
08-16-2013, 01:24 AM
RE:
Keep track of not only your own site, but the top 10 sites. That way when something happens and you drop, you can look at those sites and figure out what happened.
08-16-2013, 04:55 AM
RE:
Since my site a message in a bottle gift site, I have been using keyword - message in a bottle in some linking and a variety of of anchor text - message bottle, message bottle gift, message in a bottle gift, gift message bottle etc.

I am trying to rank better for message in a bottle but google update really killed me.

Thanks for the reply.
08-16-2013, 05:12 AM
RE:
ok first let me know where you have posted your links and their Page Rank of the domain.
50.gif
Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin
08-16-2013, 05:29 AM
RE:
Well since I use gsa search engine ranker, not sure I have it set at a pr 1 or highter, and I use Backlink beast, and a few other linking softwares, but I do not have a list?
Tell me how to get and be happy to get for you.

Thanks
08-16-2013, 03:48 PM
RE:
So you have used GSA directly to your main site ?

Backlinks beats what type of platform you have used i mean web 2.0, wiki, articles etc. Did you used unique or spun articles ?

Tell me in brief so i can see where you have done wrong.
08-17-2013, 03:17 AM
RE:
Yes, GSA directly to my main site, using pretty much all linking in there wiki, web 2.0, blog comment directory.
I use Wicked article creator to creat articles comments etc based on keywords.

I also do write my own articles which are spun as well which have the keywords in the articles and spin those as well.

my website is bottlemeamessage.com
08-17-2013, 04:18 AM
RE:
The biggest mistake you have done like me. NEVER EVER use GSA directly to your money site. This is only for Tier 2-3 links. Now you have done wrong that's why your keyword was down to the earth and it is now difficult to jump up again to the top 50 position. But now what you have to write one unique content and spun it properly with sentence, words and phrase spins through Thebestspinner atleast you required min 85% uniqueness.

Post those articles to high Pr Web 2.0, Article Directories, Social Networking sites and PDF or you can collect Angela profile links from here. After than collect all urls from those where you have posted as a Tier 1 and than use GSA to blast your Tier 1 links. Rest of the story later when you done something.
08-17-2013, 06:28 AM
RE:
Okay, shall start today, thank you
75.gif

62.gif