10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-03-2014, 10:18 PM
How to hide a site using nulled scripts from the company
Hi Evryone

i want to start my gaming community website i want to use nulled vbulletin software because
i don't have that money to buy a license, is there any crack vbulletin
once i earned money after i will buy a license from vbulletin, i see some threads on other community in that mentioned using nulled vbulletin script company will find that website and they will send warning mail

please share vbulletin permanent nulled script
11-03-2014, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2015 09:39 PM by bear911.)
RE:
Bump for it.
11-03-2014, 10:32 PM
RE:
your best shot would be to use something different from vBulletin... first, because it is costly to be caught, but also because i'm sure 500% you don't need that much of power for your small group...

the process to find a nulled/hacked vBulletin is pretty simple:

they find you, usually reported by hosts and friends/foes
they send you a notice of a X days grace
if you do not collaborate by purchasing a license, they force your host to lockdown your site
... they can do it even in safe havens... so do not think you will be safe anywhere
if you purchase a license, they will help you switch to a clean install...

it's not the company itself that tracks you, it's a company that do it all day long... read here though:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/gen...es?t=89197

personally, i don't see why you are interested in vBulletin when most of the time you do not need its power... it's sure cool to have it, but you don't need it... use a free downloadable forum, even if the look is not that cool... at some points i suggest Wordpress+Buddypress+BBPress to have an entire community, and the total cost for that is... 0$
11-04-2014, 01:52 AM
RE:
use mybb.. its really fast and stable..
11-04-2014, 02:42 AM
RE:
very simple run your site on offshore server no issue no DMCA and enjoy :)
80.gif
11-04-2014, 03:20 AM
RE:
What niche you going after?
11-04-2014, 03:41 AM
RE:
use offshore server ;) You can run any kind Nul script at the server. And I'm used to offshore server. :)
11-04-2014, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 04:49 AM by JLR0309.)
RE:
MyBB should suffice for a small forum, and even if you do get a warning, which I've personally never heard of before, they're probably not going to do anything else about it. They'd end up wasting more money on court fees than they'd make if you bought the software.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
11-04-2014, 12:02 PM
RE:
But if they go to court they will not just ask you to buy the software, they will ask a lot more, court fees included.
Go to a free script or go offshore, not only in hosting but also domain. Cool
(11-04-2014 04:48 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  MyBB should suffice for a small forum, and even if you do get a warning, which I've personally never heard of before, they're probably not going to do anything else about it. They'd end up wasting more money on court fees than they'd make if you bought the software.
11-04-2014, 02:46 PM
RE:
go for offshore. if you still caught or you need your website down. then buy a license. that's a pretty simple.
64.gif

5.gif