48.gif

Poll: What do you think about this thread ?
This poll is closed.
Cool! this is what i need 0% 0 0%
Helpfull information 0% 0 0%
Not so interesting 0% 0 0%
Crap 100.00% 2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-16-2013, 09:41 PM
RE:
Great idea if I had whatever documents they need from that country, and some kind of mail forwarding from that country so I could get the card in my hand. Any suggestions on how to get these things, and what country would be a good one?
(01-16-2013 09:27 PM)Atti_dude Wrote:  And why not change your country from USA to another one ?? .... Its a better idea...then no more personal details... Wink
01-16-2013, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 11:05 PM by 007.)
RE:
(01-16-2013 09:41 PM)Mastermind Wrote:  Great idea if I had whatever documents they need from that country, and some kind of mail forwarding from that country so I could get the card in my hand. Any suggestions on how to get these things, and what country would be a good one?
(01-16-2013 09:27 PM)Atti_dude Wrote:  And why not change your country from USA to another one ?? .... Its a better idea...then no more personal details... Wink
Well, in my country i can't receive money from Paypal (My country really sucks)... And what i did was i closed my old account and i open one but with new address..I chose Malaysia as my country...and the funny thing was that i put "joumal, hpjss road" as my address in Malaysia and am not really sure if it exists lol..and my phone number as 0070707 (something like that)... all fake info... Just my real Surname and i even faked my first name..I didn't fake my surname because i heard Paypal checks if your surname is matched to the name of the person to whom the credit card is registered to...(but am not really sure about it, but i didn't take the risk)....

Choosing Malaysia as my country was a good decision because they do not require any personal information, and you can even fake them..no one cares...and yeah to receive money you just have to enter your credit card details and money will be loaded on to it...cool isn't it!!!!
01-17-2013, 06:57 AM
RE:
(01-16-2013 06:27 PM)Atti_dude Wrote:  Oh no.....i just saw your affiliate link today.. i applied for a Payoneer prepaid card in December and todayi just received the Credit card..

And yes it has $0.00....so if i had saw your tut earlier..i would have had $25... my bad luck Verysad ..... I didn't got the $25 Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad ....

Why didn't i saw your affiliate links..... Verysad Verysad Verysad
Hi there, Congratulations dear friend, The most important is that you can now get the most from Payoneer ( debit card, US virtual bank account ....) If you have any problem verifying your Paypal, Skrill or Payza please PM me ... i think that my affiliate link was bloqued (marked as spam or fishing website?!!)...In fact, I have seen some people asking this kind of questions on popular forums : How can i withdraw/verify my Paypal? Paypal doesn't support my country how can i verify it ? .. how to get a US Bank account for non US resident...???????. I realized how inaccurate some of the answers given are that's why i have posted the thread: Firstly: to give an accurate answer for these questions...
01-29-2013, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 07:09 AM by bokeh.)
RE:
any BBHF discounts on these outrageous fees? and the ATM fees are on top of the ATM fees the ATM will charge. It's not like choice bank has out of area locations.

Item Price (USD) Unit How Applied
Card
Card activation – U.S. $5.00 Per card One time - when card is first loaded
Card activation – outside U.S. $10.00 Per card One time - when card is first loaded
Card activation – outside US – Listed Countries $24.95 Per card One time
– when card is first loaded
Albania, Angola, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, CôteD’Ivoire, Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Pakistan, São Tomé and Príncipe, Serbia, Somalia, Turkmenistan, Zimbabwe.
Loading Payments: Standard $1.50 (within two days) Per load Each time card is loaded
Loading Payments: Immediate $4.00 (within two hours) Per load Each time card is loaded

Monthly card account maintenance $1.00 2+ trx/month From available card balance each month
Monthly card account maintenance $3.00 0-1 trx/month From available card balance each month
Card replacement $12.95 Per card Once - when issuing replacement card
ATM Cash Withdrawals or Transactions
ATM withdrawal - U.S. $1.35 Per Trx When withdrawal is requested
ATM withdrawal - outside U.S. $2.15 * Per Trx When withdrawal is requested

Declined ATM withdrawal $0.90 Per Trx When withdrawal request is declined
Purchase Transaction Free * Per Trx When card is used for purchases
ATM Balance inquiry $0.90 Per inquiry When inquiry is made

* When a transaction is made as a foreign transaction or is requested in a currency other than USD, charges of up to 3% may be assessed above all charges assessed by MasterCard for the transaction.
The Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard is issued by Choice Bank Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
01-29-2013, 07:32 AM
RE:
Is there a way to use this to accept MC payments from clients?
13.gif
01-29-2013, 11:50 PM
RE:
(01-16-2013 08:50 PM)Atti_dude Wrote:  
(01-16-2013 08:12 PM)Mastermind Wrote:  Anyway for a US resident to get one of these under a fake name, and could it be used to create a paypal account?
It's just like any other MasterCard. Once you get the card just load some money, and you may use it to get a Paypal account, you can use it to receive money, use it with Payza or Skrill..

It works!!!!
Asumming using your aff link and registered for a payoneer card and chosing malaysia as my country and the card was delivered
P.S how do i load money inside??
P.S if i want to use it to verify a paypal account of china can i use the card to verify it using the the virtual US bank Account?? as u stated earlier
01-30-2013, 11:10 AM
RE:
Hi Dears, Good morning again
i'm really sorry for not responding your questions in the meantime. In fact, due to some obligations i couldn't connect.
First things first: Payoneer accepts international registrations, it's a worldwide service. All your personal information must match your national identification document (passport, driving licence...) in order to be approved. Once approved you will receive the Payoneer debit card by post (You have to provide the exact adress) this process takes 21-30 days and of course, the card contains information (card number, expiracy date..). Then you have to log in your Payoneer account, insert the card number and choose a pin code of 4 digits.
Now let's move to the US payment service (a US bank account for non US residents). An Email will be sent for you asking to fill a form in order to use the US payment service (i was approved immidiately after requesting this service).Then you will receive an email containing the information of your US bank account (BANK NAME:First Century Bank -ACCOUNT TYPE: CHECKING -ACCOUNT #: ************* -ABA # (Bank Routing Number): ********) all data is accessible in the personal client area.
Ok. Now, we have to fund our Payoneer account, to do so you can receive private loads from other Payoneer users or from all Payoneer partners. note that the annual card fees is $29, monthly maintance : $3. Primary funding your account with $50 seems to be a good idea. I can offer this service for you, just PM or visit my blog and comment on a post... (Please note that this thread is not for advertising my links or other things, i intended to share a certain acquiered knowledge).
Good, we are in a half step to link our Payoneer to Paypal: the process is simple navigate in your Paypal account add your Payoneer debit card information (names, card number, expiracy date.. ) to lift Paypal limits or (leaft sorry for my english) but keep in mind : if you want to verify and make the most with your paypal account, provide your exact details or simply create a new paypal account. Well, now we need to withdraw our funds, hardly earned from Paypal to Payoneer debit card: It's time to link our US Bank account to Paypal, the process is simple you fill the requiered fields and confirm the exact amount of the withdrawn amount by Paypal regulary between $1 to $3 (if you don't know it you can ask their costumer service) that's why i mentioned that we need to fund our account ....
This applies too for: Skrill, Payza, Ebay, Amazon.....
Well, i earned $1000 buying a bestblackhat stuff online, used Paypal as a payment method and now i can withdraw my $1000 to my Payoneer debit card using my US Bank account for a fee of 1% ($10) Direction: an ATM to withdraw my cash.
01-30-2013, 12:35 PM
RE:
(01-29-2013 07:32 AM)We Go Wrote:  Is there a way to use this to accept MC payments from clients?
Hi , Sorry i have not understood the question, what does it mean MC payments? Blush
02-01-2013, 06:20 AM
RE:
(01-29-2013 11:50 PM)donsly Wrote:  
(01-16-2013 08:50 PM)Atti_dude Wrote:  
(01-16-2013 08:12 PM)Mastermind Wrote:  Anyway for a US resident to get one of these under a fake name, and could it be used to create a paypal account?
It's just like any other MasterCard. Once you get the card just load some money, and you may use it to get a Paypal account, you can use it to receive money, use it with Payza or Skrill..

It works!!!!
Asumming using your aff link and registered for a payoneer card and chosing malaysia as my country and the card was delivered
P.S how do i load money inside??
P.S if i want to use it to verify a paypal account of china can i use the card to verify it using the the virtual US bank Account?? as u stated earlier
OP u haven't answered my questions above
02-01-2013, 10:49 AM
RE:
Hello Hamid,

this is very interesting but confusing. Can you make a tutorial. For US-residents and non-US residents.

Honestly, I did not understand the part with PayPal. I have a Payoneer card from the very beginning (with 2CheckOut). But I did not open PayPal because withdrawall for me almost impossible. I have a blocked account at the bank. I am not a US-resident.

1.- How to open a PayPal account with a Fake Name? And then how to connect with Payoneer card?

2.- If I understand you correctly, Payoneer does not check who the owner of the PayPal account. It takes only email address? Is this correct?

3.- Do I get to open a PayPal account with fake information from Malaysia? I'm from Europe.

4.- Do you like this can make a Premier PayPal account? Or does this apply only to personal account?

Thanks in advance
37.gif
REMEMBER: If you invest now you are a Guaranteed Millionaire
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-If-y...illionaire

36.gif