65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-11-2015, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 11:11 PM by hatem1234.)
RE: How I made $500 Per Month from Adsense Without SEO
(12-11-2015 10:57 PM)Volta Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 10:44 PM)hatem1234 Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 08:08 PM)Volta Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 10:36 AM)hatem1234 Wrote:  Hello Volta and many thanks for your inspiring story...

just one question, can you please explain in more details how and which technique do you use in curating content?

many thanks

I don't want to reveal my niche but it's mainly related a subject, it's data, queries and reviews. I also add my thought to it.
I normally search the KW on google/faceboo and then collect as much as data possible. Then I add those to my site with quoting original source.

I got it, many thanks and God bless you :)
Thanks
Perfect 10

Many thanks for your answer, of course, I do not ask you to reveal your niche, I just need to get a complete idea about the best way to use curation as I'm new to this tech. and I'm very confused regarding it.

Would you please give an example on how you create a post on your website using curation tech.

let's say I'm going to create a post about a keyword: "How to lose weight in 2 weeks"

How are you going to create the post using curation?

Your answer will be highly appriciated...
All the best

First get the related KWs from SEcockpit.
Then search each KW in google...then facebook.
collect all comments, discussions, charts, trials, reports etc.
Try to collect data from high authority sites... avoid niche/product review sites.
Now arrange those like an article and post.
Add your own views on the topic... I write around 100-200 words.
Take care of the flow of the article... it should be easy to read.
Do not linkback to the page... instead link to the site.

(12-11-2015 11:10 PM)hatem1234 Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 10:36 AM)hatem1234 Wrote:  Hello Volta and many thanks for your inspiring story...

just one question, can you please explain in more details how and which technique do you use in curating content?

many thanks

I don't want to reveal my niche but it's mainly related a subject, it's data, queries and reviews. I also add my thought to it.
I normally search the KW on google/faceboo and then collect as much as data possible. Then I add those to my site with quoting original source.

Thanks
Perfect 10

Many thanks for your answer, of course, I do not ask you to reveal your niche, I just need to get a complete idea about the best way to use curation as I'm new to this tech. and I'm very confused regarding it.

Would you please give an example on how you create a post on your website using curation tech.

let's say I'm going to create a post about a keyword: "How to lose weight in 2 weeks"

All the best

Try to collect data from high authority sites... avoid niche/product review sites.

Thanks
12-11-2015, 11:28 PM
Thank you very much .
12-13-2015, 12:23 AM

many thanks

All the best

Hi OP,
Nice to hear you are on your way for earning decent money from Adsense.
Just one question from me, how long(time) you need to do all this you said above to come out for one blog post?
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-13-2015, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015 01:06 AM by xfactor.)
nice.. good tutorial...

Do you rewrite all topics by yourself..?

It's hard if you are not native person.
12-13-2015, 01:13 AM
(12-13-2015 12:23 AM)getdomaincodes Wrote:  Hi OP,
Just one question from me, how long(time) you need to do all this you said above to come out for one blog post?

For me, it normally takes 1-2 hrs per post but for a native writer, it may be quicker.
65.gif
I ❤ BBHF... 'coz... I ❤ BBHF
12-13-2015, 01:22 AM
(12-13-2015 01:06 AM)xfactor Wrote:  nice.. good tutorial...

Do you rewrite all topics by yourself..?

It's hard if you are not native person.
Yes, I do all by myself....I enjoy doing that.
BTW, you need not be highly proficient as most of the contents are curated. I only need to write 100-200 words per post, which is easy.
12-16-2015, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2015 02:18 AM by henry8693.)
(12-13-2015 12:23 AM)getdomaincodes Wrote:  Hi OP,
(12-13-2015 01:13 AM)Volta Wrote:  For me, it normally takes 1-2 hrs per post but for a native writer, it may be quicker.
(12-13-2015 01:13 AM)Volta Wrote:  First get the related KWs from SEcockpit.
1) I din see 1 - 2 hrs can complete all tasks listed above 25sweating
2) How many seed keywords you put into SEcorkpit and how many low competition keywords you are targeting before comes out with topics?
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-17-2015, 05:29 AM
(12-16-2015 02:17 AM)getdomaincodes Wrote:  1) I din see 1 - 2 hrs can complete all tasks listed above 25sweating
2) How many seed keywords you put into SEcorkpit and how many low competition keywords you are targeting before comes out with topics?

1. Here's average time:
KW research: 15-20 mins per article.
Content search: around 45-60 mins.
Content arrange: 20-30 mins.
My review: 10-15 mins.

2. I normally put 1 2nd line seed per analysis. Here's the way...
Seed >>> long tail KWs (2nd line. I use these from next time onwards) >>> use each KWs from 2nd line and get more KWs.
12-17-2015, 09:08 AM
(12-10-2015 05:47 PM)Volta Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 09:28 AM)sosexy Wrote:  Stop promote your affiliate link...

I don't understand you people actually... you can not see the whole bunch of words written above it but got stuct with just 1 link.

To the Mods: If you find anything wrong with this thread, please delete it.

750 organic visitors per day without backlink? hahha I just cant believe that

"Don't listen to what I say, look what I do"
You are telling some story and you post aff links. Well yea...
12-17-2015, 05:20 PM
Well, the OP did reply to all questions unlike others posted an affiliate link, set and forget thread which is a big NO.

However, and yes, self-promo and referral can be posted here at

Nevertheless, I usually restart my IP address or use VPN before subscribe to join any affiliate program, so not a big issue to me.

This is just me, I don't know other.
54.gif

20.gif