55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi everyone
Hi everyone, i'm Sheridan.
Joined few hours ago and already love this forum
08-13-2013, 09:03 AM
RE:
Welcome! I am new as well, I have cruised the forums for a while but finally decided to join up. I have been playing with different types of software for years but am finally going back to school and working on getting my BS in IT, major in Business Systems Analysis. I look forward to learning a lot from this group and hope to make some good friends!

BTW, I am also an avid shooting enthusiast and am big into classic cars (currently driving a 1973 Bronco that I am fixing up while I use it for my daily driver).
08-13-2013, 09:03 AM
RE:
Welcome! I am new as well, I have cruised the forums for a while but finally decided to join up. I have been playing with different types of software for years but am finally going back to school and working on getting my BS in IT, major in Business Systems Analysis. I look forward to learning a lot from this group and hope to make some good friends!

BTW, I am also an avid shooting enthusiast and am big into classic cars (currently driving a 1973 Bronco that I am fixing up while I use it for my daily driver).

20.gif