6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Help me getting started
Hello ,
I live in non US country ,our country do not allow the exchange of our local currency to $ or euro .I got a 15 $ online doing micro jobs but i can't continue doing this (very low)15 $ can be a business start up ?
any suggestions?

Thank you in advance
01-04-2015, 04:44 PM
RE:
Want to know the truth? It is possible but you can't do it. You don't have skills to scale up those $15 bucks to a full-time income. There are hosting companies that will give you advertising coupons worth over $200 for Adwords, Bing, and Facebook, if you subscribe to their service which costs less than $15. Further, GoDaddy allows you to get a .com domain for about $1.99, but you must have a coupon (it is easily found on Google). In other words, you CAN get advertising money and a website on a .com domain to send traffic to with those $15 bucks. But the quesition is, can you put all of that to good use? No, unless you know copywriting, conversion rate optimization, psychological influence, email marketing, crafting keywords, Photoshop, and working around Wordpress. These skills are critical for success in online marketing. If you lack any of them, then you need to pay another person to apply their skills for your project. Now, you don't have money for that, do you? Go and learn those things then. This site and others can help you. Use your brain.
01-11-2015, 03:07 PM
RE:
Thank you for your reply,
I I just started a proxy website and i have difficulties to distribute it,my new website got hardly 4 back-links from proxy lists ,but i 'm searching to optimize it to bring more traffic (Adsense).
any suggesstion?

(01-04-2015 04:44 PM)Master5 Wrote:  Want to know the truth? It is possible but you can't do it. You don't have skills to scale up those $15 bucks to a full-time income. There are hosting companies that will give you advertising coupons worth over $200 for Adwords, Bing, and Facebook, if you subscribe to their service which costs less than $15. Further, GoDaddy allows you to get a .com domain for about $1.99, but you must have a coupon (it is easily found on Google). In other words, you CAN get advertising money and a website on a .com domain to send traffic to with those $15 bucks. But the quesition is, can you put all of that to good use? No, unless you know copywriting, conversion rate optimization, psychological influence, email marketing, crafting keywords, Photoshop, and working around Wordpress. These skills are critical for success in online marketing. If you lack any of them, then you need to pay another person to apply their skills for your project. Now, you don't have money for that, do you? Go and learn those things then. This site and others can help you. Use your brain.
01-11-2015, 03:14 PM
RE:
Try to get free traffic through YT or get some work at fiverr to collect big amount.
01-12-2015, 04:09 AM
RE:
Check my sig...this method truly works as I'm currently doing it.
5.gif

72.gif