27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-29-2014, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 01:01 AM by spakhr.)
[ Help and Suggestion ] is this possible ?
Hello BBHF Developers,

As im a outsourcer so i hv to work on various field. Recently i need a bot for my work. I dont know anything about Coding so i dont know is this possible to make or not. Thats why i post this here to know.

It has to work just like a human replaying their email via browser login in to the account. Its could not be the same as email sender or responder SENDING SYSTEM. But it will responce/reply the email login into the account (gmail/yahoo) LIKE A MANUAL REPLY BY HUMAN. Some feature will be same as responder / email sender but Sending System/Behavior hv to be the same as browser system (manual/human). Also Email Sending system cant be the same as client like outlook/ thunderbird. It will collect email email id, subject and body from an account and then it will reply /send email login in to another account which is set as sender or smtp.

Main Fact: all feature will be the same as a responder but only Email
Sending System/Behavior have to be the manual / browser login [just like a human replaying via browser]

I know i cant make you clear about my idea here. If any developer think that he can make that then pls PM me with skype id for Detail Discussion. If its possible i will post a new Thread to Hire A Free Lancer to make this bot.

33.gif