14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2017, 12:08 PM
Has anyone noticed...?
When viewing different offers filled with charts and shots of websites - that they show all these HUGE $$$ amounts over and over, and:
Maybe its my imagination, but lots of them seem to look exactly the same.

Am I the only one who thinks this ??

And my recurring question=>
If these guys are raking in bazillions each month, why do they want to (or even need to...) keep hawking all these cheap 'methods' ??

To rake in bazillions of bucks getting folks to pay under $10 for something would mean selling 1000's of units every month...seems too far-fetched to me.

Opinions, please ??

Thanks.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
03-29-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Has anyone noticed...?
Because many are fake. It's that simple.

IM and MMO are probably the only areas where when you're trying to get people to buy whatever you're selling you show those fake "proof" elements.

The people who are the target market intuitively know that the screenshots are fake (as does the person showing them) but it's a part of the whole "setup." It's done because it hooks in a specific type of person.

It is that simple and it's because it works (not that I support it as a way of doing business).

WW

(03-26-2017 12:08 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  When viewing different offers filled with charts and shots of websites - that they show all these HUGE $$$ amounts over and over, and:

If these guys are raking in bazillions each month, why do they want to (or even need to...) keep hawking all these cheap 'methods' ??

To rake in bazillions of bucks getting folks to pay under $10 for something would mean selling 1000's of units every month...seems too far-fetched to me.

Opinions, please ??

Thanks.
03-29-2017, 11:57 PM
Hi, BBHF!

@smithnowt

In the video game - Call of Duty Black Ops 1,2,3 - there is a good perk - Scavenger Pro. With that perk player can replenish ammo (in our situation a $$$) from fallen enemies (desperate buyers).

Have a nice game (oops) and day! ))

[Image: Scavenger_Pro.png]
03-30-2017, 06:59 AM
Interesting replies and comparisons - Thanks !!

Could be this is why I've never been any good at selling - the mandatory fakery and lying parts ?!?
03-30-2017, 07:13 AM
I will answer this with a question !

If you had a system which made you $1000 per day, would you sell it for $97 ??
23.gif
03-30-2017, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2017 07:18 AM by Lumos.)
Definitely NOT !!:
(03-30-2017 07:13 AM)Hagar Wrote:  If you had a system which made you $1000 per day, would you sell it for $97 ??
Hence my bafflement.

Like...
If I -REALLY- had a system which made $1000/day most likely I'd be be very, very quiet about it - and even the notion of selling it to others for $10 would be utterly absurd.

Truth is, I'd be delighted to find some way to scrape up a few 100 a MONTH; I'm older and don't need alot - but what I do need is to get my foot in the door, so to speak...?
03-30-2017, 07:48 AM
I think that there are a lot of people who get lucky- for example rank a YouTube video for a really competitive keyword- and then they cannot repeat it, so they use it as proof. It's happened to me before with ranking, sometimes you get lucky and when you repeat the process, the results aren't the same.
03-30-2017, 07:52 AM
all are stupid idiots and scammers who tried to rip off some newbies and make some $$$ , i don't understand that if you have a method to make 100$ a day then why the hell are you selling this in 5$ to 10$ only ? f*cking A**holes ... :(
03-30-2017, 07:54 AM
Well put! Big fat Cheque, Big fat Lie. At least 95% are.

They are targeting newbies. We know better.

(03-29-2017 10:58 PM)WorldWarrior Wrote:  Because many are fake. It's that simple.

IM and MMO are probably the only areas where when you're trying to get people to buy whatever you're selling you show those fake "proof" elements.

The people who are the target market intuitively know that the screenshots are fake (as does the person showing them) but it's a part of the whole "setup." It's done because it hooks in a specific type of person.

It is that simple and it's because it works (not that I support it as a way of doing business).

WW

(03-26-2017 12:08 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  When viewing different offers filled with charts and shots of websites - that they show all these HUGE $$$ amounts over and over, and:

Opinions, please ??

Thanks.
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF
03-30-2017, 07:56 AM
(03-30-2017 07:13 AM)Hagar Wrote:  I will answer this with a question !

If you had a system which made you $1000 per day, would you sell it for $97 ??

Indeed. Pure and Simple logic.
33.gif
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF

15.gif