53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Has anyone noticed...?
Hi Jconstantine.
I just re-visited this thread after some time has passed and haven't used up all my reps yet today - and you need some, so here's the most I can give, which is +3 !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-29-2017, 11:47 PM
I'd forgotten about this thread, but having a beer with an old friend on the weekend brought up thoughts of an old story that fits here:

Steve was dating a girl who had the same money management skills as a pig has at playing chess. She answered an ad in the local paper that read:
"Make $20.00 a Day placing small classified ads. Complete instrucions inclueded. Send $10.00 to PO Box 123 etc."

She sent the money and a couple days later received an envelope in the mail. Inside she found the ad she had responded to, photo copied on a single sheet of paper with handwritten instructions that read, "Place this exact ad in a local newspaper. It works."

Kind of sums up most WSO's I've read!
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
08-30-2017, 06:55 AM
Thanks NoJob - that is a very cool and pertinent telling !!!

You've reminded me of the 'giving clubs' which have popped up now and then, which actually seem to work for some folks, sort of...

Folks join them, then it is required for the newer ones to give the earlier ones some 'donation'; like if they all have to send member #1 $10 each - he gets a nice chunk - and this goes on for a while with the fortunate members getting nice chunks - until it starts to fizzle out and the later members either get much less then they 'donated', or nothing in return at all.

The story you've told makes me wonder if there's ads in craigslist like that ?!?
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Is there a lot of crap and scammers? Of course, but to touch on a point that I think is overlooked here is that the backend is where you will get bent over for full effect. The front door is to get your wallet out and then they really go to town. Those image shots of profits are not exclusive to front end sales only. Also don't include refunds. Just my two cents.

71.gif