9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-11-2014, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 12:42 AM by SEObip.)
Halloween's Money Making Niche Sites Real Review! - User: halloween
This is my review of halloween's service Money Making Niche Sites

Note I posted a review about a paragraph long on his thread which was very much so less colorful than this one and even gave him the benefit of the doubt but he deleted the post. BBHF allows sponsored threads owners to delete posts that they do not like.
So after that I was pissed and put this together to warn anyone.

What this Service promises?
Wordpress Site on Niche Site.
On-page SEO
One Months SEO Service.
Earning potential: $ 60 + per month ( if you pay there $125 package IE cheapest)

What I got?
Wordpress Site
Over Optimized on-page SEO
5 Backlinks

Proof?
The SEO Service I got from user (This is what they call one months worth of SEO service)
[Image: vlHHK40.png]
See those ones marked with "Dead"? After checking the backlinks about half of them didn't have even have a link to my site.

This is $1 worth of SEO from SEO Clerks
[Image: bk8ypQA.png]

Onpage SEO was VERY VERY BAD!

Onpage SEO As recieved
[Image: lfScWIT.png]

Onpage SEO After my VA went through it
[Image: TQUmSI9.png]

Final thoughts, I wouldn't have even made this if Halloween had not removed my post on his thread, but because he did I felt I had to warn anyone buying his service because people are looking for reviews of products or services.
Like me, I looked in the thread Not the OP hand selected ones in his sales page but the ones in posted and didn't see much negative feedback so I bought.
You don't see any negative feedback because Halloween removes it! BBHF is to blame here too this shouldn't be allowed but I guess cash is king.
11-17-2014, 06:18 PM
RE:
bump this thread.
11-17-2014, 09:56 PM
HALLOWEEN and DUBAIAREA29 - BE VERY VERY CAREFUL...
Dear Friend,

Yes I totally agree with you my friend. It is not our intention to damage anyone's reputation but it is our responsibility to protect our forum members as much as we can from being victimized. It's been oven 8 months I placed my order and in 8 months I received only my sites up (that actually took over 6 months to up and running after many many emails)... I also got 40 backlinks for each of my sites in 8 months... I am not sure whether they are still live or not.. But some of them were from adult sites too... Which were totally irrelevant to my sites... Since then no update...

Halloween is just a mediator ...He takes money and go.. All job is done actually by another team...so its kind of sub-cont, outsource, JV etc... BUT HALOWEEN DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY AFTER PAYMENT... 100% Sure....
In 8-9 months I have not earn a single fills (atleast) up to my last adsense check....

Yes, one good thing is, his friend JASON actually managed to get approval for a new adsense account for me... I don't know how long it will last but...this is the only one positive thing so far...

Overall Service is very very poooooor... He claims, he has over 100 satisfied clients, I wish I see one in reality... All Flase...

Similary, there is another Service "Dibaiarea69" or 29... Initially they were very active and good, but now no news from them... they just disappeared... All the sites are down and no one is responding at all....

All above reported to LALA as well... I wish they take action so we will have always trust on our BBHF... Specially for the newcomers....

BE BE CAREFUL GUYS.... WISH YOU GOOD LUCK....
11-17-2014, 09:58 PM
RE:
I just posted my review but I can't see.... Why???
11-18-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: HALLOWEEN and DUBAIAREA29 - BE VERY VERY CAREFUL...
(11-17-2014 09:56 PM)sharesolutions Wrote:  Dear Friend,

Yes I totally agree with you my friend. It is not our intention to damage anyone's reputation but it is our responsibility to protect our forum members as much as we can from being victimized. It's been oven 8 months I placed my order and in 8 months I received only my sites up (that actually took over 6 months to up and running after many many emails)... I also got 40 backlinks for each of my sites in 8 months... I am not sure whether they are still live or not.. But some of them were from adult sites too... Which were totally irrelevant to my sites... Since then no update...

Halloween is just a mediator ...He takes money and go.. All job is done actually by another team...so its kind of sub-cont, outsource, JV etc... BUT HALOWEEN DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY AFTER PAYMENT... 100% Sure....
In 8-9 months I have not earn a single fills (atleast) up to my last adsense check....

Yes, one good thing is, his friend JASON actually managed to get approval for a new adsense account for me... I don't know how long it will last but...this is the only one positive thing so far...

Overall Service is very very poooooor... He claims, he has over 100 satisfied clients, I wish I see one in reality... All Flase...

Similary, there is another Service "Dibaiarea69" or 29... Initially they were very active and good, but now no news from them... they just disappeared... All the sites are down and no one is responding at all....

All above reported to LALA as well... I wish they take action so we will have always trust on our BBHF... Specially for the newcomers....

BE BE CAREFUL GUYS.... WISH YOU GOOD LUCK....
I doubt BBHF will do anything this user pays for a sponsored thread. I will no longer trust any BBHF seller because of this. Thread owners should not be able to remove any post they want. I was in aw that this is allowed.
But it all comes down to to "Cash is King".
68.gif
11-18-2014, 03:54 AM
RE:
-.-

What did you expect for $60 a month? The average half-decent SEO charges about a grand+ a month, and that's roughly 10-20 hours at 50-100p/h. For $60 of course you're going to get crap. Companies that charge less than $400/m do nothing in house, and usually do nothing in general. It gets outsourced and you get ripped off.

Your best bet is learning more about SEO yourself - follow the guide on moz(dot)com - Content is always King, and Relevancy is his Queen. Link building carries more from contextually relevant links from relevant and authoritative sources. And spam links, that will just get you penalized now a days.

At the end of the day, if you take an hour to read about SEO from a good guide, you should have no real problem understanding the basics and setting it up yourself. Much better to learn and retain a resource than spend 60-300 a month from crap.

Source Used:
My Goram Brain - 3 Years SEO Agency Side - 2 Years Freelance
11-21-2014, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2014 05:22 PM by riefkhy.)
RE:
I wonder if we can gather all the buyers (who also conned).

I would like this to be reported to a real deal like FBI, IC3, etc. This will make a great case, I believe they have already earned $100k++ from all these customers of them.

Since they have team right, this is really a good thing, it's planned organized fraud. This could become as big as Megaupload case, believe me. The longer they stay here the longer people could get scammed.

Anyway my case is the same like sharesolutions case. Up until now, I never receive their backlinks, I relied on them and this is what they do to me, my website is done since April 2014 and up until I send this post, there is no SEO report, no backlinks whatsoever, I asked professional also they say the On-Site SEO for my sites 5uck, no meta-keyword, etc.

Paid $1250 up front, I trusted them. My bad I fell into this scam.
11-23-2014, 02:03 AM
RE:
(11-21-2014 11:58 AM)riefkhy Wrote:  Paid $1250 up front, I trusted them. My bad I fell into this scam.
11-23-2014, 02:42 AM
RE:
(11-21-2014 11:58 AM)riefkhy Wrote:  Paid $1250 up front, I trusted them. My bad I fell into this scam.
11-24-2014, 01:21 PM
RE:
It's sad that things like this happen and they still keep scamming people.
76.gif
Closed

6.gif