13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-27-2014, 05:44 AM
RE: Halloween's Money Making Niche Sites Real Review! - User: halloween
(11-11-2014 07:20 AM)SEObip Wrote:  This is my review of halloween's service Money Making Niche Sites

Note I posted a review about a paragraph long on his thread which was very much so less colorful than this one and even gave him the benefit of the doubt but he deleted the post. BBHF allows sponsored threads owners to delete posts that they do not like.
So after that I was pissed and put this together to warn anyone.

What this Service promises?
Wordpress Site on Niche Site.
On-page SEO
One Months SEO Service.
Earning potential: $ 60 + per month ( if you pay there $125 package IE cheapest)

What I got?
Wordpress Site
Over Optimized on-page SEO
5 Backlinks

Proof?
The SEO Service I got from user (This is what they call one months worth of SEO service)
[Image: vlHHK40.png]
See those ones marked with "Dead"? After checking the backlinks about half of them didn't have even have a link to my site.

This is $1 worth of SEO from SEO Clerks
[Image: bk8ypQA.png]

Onpage SEO was VERY VERY BAD!

Onpage SEO As recieved
[Image: lfScWIT.png]

Onpage SEO After my VA went through it
[Image: TQUmSI9.png]

Final thoughts, I wouldn't have even made this if Halloween had not removed my post on his thread, but because he did I felt I had to warn anyone buying his service because people are looking for reviews of products or services.
Like me, I looked in the thread Not the OP hand selected ones in his sales page but the ones in posted and didn't see much negative feedback so I bought.
You don't see any negative feedback because Halloween removes it! BBHF is to blame here too this shouldn't be allowed but I guess cash is king.
Thank you very much for posting your experience... it's about time someone exposed the truth about this seller.
11-27-2014, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 11:04 AM by nervosa.)
RE:
Duplicate post
11-28-2014, 08:22 PM
RE:
I can't understand, he hasn't return any Skype, email, pm to me but when I disguise as a new customer and also ask my friend to send him a message, he replied me and her rapidly.

What does it mean? Am I really already abandoned? Oh my, poor me, what I was asking just my backlink which I have never received.
11-30-2014, 08:42 AM
RE:
(11-25-2014 03:20 PM)madabest Wrote:  thanks man i was planing to buy a package from him!!!!
So happy I prevented someone from getting scammed!
11-30-2014, 09:49 AM
RE:
to be fair
for dubaiarea who i purchase his service;i haven't got results as he promised 300$ monthly,but got my money back,since medianet sent me 107$ (dubaiarae BSO was 60$)
site included whith his service is always online
that all
72.gif
12-03-2014, 07:31 PM
RE:
LOL, I was about to buy some from him. I Guess I'm better on my own :)
Work Until You Don't Have to Introduce Yourself.
12-04-2014, 08:47 AM
RE:
(12-03-2014 07:31 PM)insitermedia Wrote:  LOL, I was about to buy some from him. I Guess I'm better on my own :)
You are way better off man. Save your money!

Note: This thread has been sent to lala in hopes some sort of action will be taken to prevent this scammer from selling on here.
12-04-2014, 09:08 AM
(11-11-2014 07:20 AM)SEObip Wrote:  Final thoughts, I wouldn't have even made this if Halloween had not removed my post on his thread, but because he did I felt I had to warn anyone buying his service because people are looking for reviews of products or services.
Like me, I looked in the thread Not the OP hand selected ones in his sales page but the ones in posted and didn't see much negative feedback so I bought.
You don't see any negative feedback because Halloween removes it! BBHF is to blame here too this shouldn't be allowed but I guess cash is king.
While I cannot comment either way on the quality or otherwise of the service I can state that it is not possible for thread owners to delete other peoples posts from the thread only a site admin can do this.
12-04-2014, 09:50 AM
RE:
Just now jessica replied my Skype, saying she is Jason's assistant, what a crap, even using that Jason's Skype. I think now he's rich enough to hire own assistant. LOL
12-05-2014, 06:14 AM
(12-04-2014 09:08 AM)TheNexus Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 07:20 AM)SEObip Wrote:  Final thoughts, I wouldn't have even made this if Halloween had not removed my post on his thread, but because he did I felt I had to warn anyone buying his service because people are looking for reviews of products or services.
While I cannot comment either way on the quality or otherwise of the service I can state that it is not possible for thread owners to delete other peoples posts from the thread only a site admin can do this.
Not according to lala when I asked about it being removed lala said this.
[Image: 7652bf0571.png]
76.gif
Closed

38.gif