59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Hack The Mind! Free E-Book Pack Give away!
Hello everyone, I'm new here. So as tradition have it, when you enter someones home for the first time you should bring a gift.

I searched new posts here and saw someone giving away the book "get anyone to do anything" and thought ey! I have that book too! And ALOT of other books.

So I put some of them up for anyone intrested in "MINDCONTROL"

Theres's a big pack I put up in zip file with both "whitehat" and "blackhat" mindcontrol books +bonus material.

But there are some loose books too if you just want blackhat mindcontrol Cool (I recomend whitehat mindcontrol though as it can remove traumas, anxiety, phobias etc and help you as well as others.

Enough ranting,,, heres my shared folder:

https://storage-us.mail.com/guest?path=D...viewType=0

Also, if anyone gets more intrested in NLP from this i have a complete video series for the practitioner coarse, you will not get certifyed by it but knowledge is still knowledge and you can "reprogram" peoples mind to behave better without a certificate Wink

(If link is not working, please PM me! Also, I this offer is just valid for a limited time, a few days, those who DL may reshare after that)
04-07-2014, 01:22 PM
RE:
Nice share, particularly like the no pop-ups or passwords. Thank you, Hackiavelli Rep added

7.gif