48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-18-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
Thank you for your time and your share all you say is right
09-28-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
Why is nobody talking anymore? What did atifs2010 become?
09-28-2016, 10:06 PM
(09-28-2016 09:40 AM)Mat Wrote:  Why is nobody talking anymore? What did atifs2010 become?

Nothing. He didn't follow through.
09-28-2016, 11:52 PM
hi! an thank you for your good advice!
i will be more than happy to learn from you!
i will start on it when you want,i'm ready to take action!

best regards!
09-30-2016, 09:15 AM
(09-28-2016 10:06 PM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(09-28-2016 09:40 AM)Mat Wrote:  Why is nobody talking anymore? What did atifs2010 become?

Nothing. He didn't follow through.

I see...

Well, I need and want to make money online, but still don't know how or where to start. May be you can help me since you seem to be open to mentoring people as long as they're serious in their move. So here are some information about me. speak french (better than english). I also have a real estate broker licence all that is lacking are clients!

So, can I exploit the fact that I speak french in a dominant english speaking society to make money online? If yes, How exactly?

Or should I , rather, focus on the real estate brokerage business? If yes, What are the best methods for real estate agents to find clients online? I tried making ads in the classified ads with no success.

A third possibility for me is that I have a supplier for sculptures (wood made) from Africa, and I even have some of his sculptures with me, but don't know which method or platform is the best to sell them online. Any idea?

Thank you in advance.
Mat
57.gif
09-30-2016, 09:34 AM
AWESOME STUFF! LOVE YOU TOOK THE TIME AND ENERGY TO WRITE THIS POST!

Alex Cool
10-02-2016, 09:31 AM
I like this writing man , you get some points there . thank you
10-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Nice write-up. Am still confused as why so many people complain about not being able to download anything...????

Has a download link superseded reading capabilities for people???

Anyway thanks for your post.
10-06-2016, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 12:50 AM by Ricardito.)
Oversimplistic. If all businesses were like these ideas, there would be more millionaires in this world. I am not saying the ideas are wrong. They just don't take into account many other factors. You may find a targeted audience interested in what you offer but you won't know how many of those will actually convert until you get a response from them. We all know that many products/ services can fail, and not because they are bad ideas, but because the target audience doesn't really need them, for a number of reasons: they already have something like this, they don't want to invest, etc.etc. Again, your potential market is just that: a bunch of potential leads that you will find out if they want what you offer or not when you contact them. Business is not a science. Business is taking risks. There is nothing for sure. But, agree on this: If you never take action, you never know if that potential market could have liked and bought your product. My personal view. I appreciate your ideas deepxxx.
10-06-2016, 12:53 AM
(10-06-2016 12:42 AM)Ricardito Wrote:  Oversimplistic. If all businesses were like these ideas, there would be more millionaires in this world. I am not saying the ideas are wrong. They just don't take into account many other factors. You may find a targeted audience interested in what you offer but you won't know how many of those will actually convert until you get a response from them. We all know that many products/ services can fail, and not because they are bad ideas, but because the target audience doesn't really need them, for a number of reasons: they already have something like this, they don't want to invest, etc.etc. Again, your potential market is just that: a bunch of potential leads that you will find out if they want what you offer or not when you contact them. Business is not a science. Business is taking risks. There is nothing for sure. But, agree on this: If you never take action, you never know if that potential market could have liked and bought your product. My personal view. I appreciate your ideas deepxxx.

Thanks! Good point.
13.gif

47.gif