78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Get accepted at CPALead with PLATINUM offers and ULTRA HOT EPC's !! ( Official Thread )
I was Looking around the forum and found never ending threads about CPALead, its quite impossible to keep track of every thread and questions asked so decided to create an official thread where everyone can connect.

If you want to try us out, You can signup directly under me by adding me up over skype and get me as your assigned AM

P.S: We have some mind boggling features for PPD networks, the technology no other network uses and offers you won't get anywhere else.

Some things you might not know about CPAlead listed in bullet point first then explained (More detailed explanations at the bottom. We hate it when a business makes a claim but doesn't support it at all).

- We INVENTED Content Locking. Yes, every Content Locking business is using CPAlead's invention/technology, the Content Locker

We are the ONLY Content Locking Network that holds long standing EXCLUSIVE deals and PAYOUTS from the same Advertisers that all Content Locking businesses use. Read the longer explanation down below for more info.
(browse around, ask other users, or better yet come take a look for yourself)

- No "down days" or advertiser excuses or sob stories to you about why your performance is low. Offers, earnings, conversions? That's OUR job and we deliver results, not excuses. Did you know that while everyone else was having "issues" in countries like the U.S, Australia etc CPAlead was the only network that continued to run those "issue plagued offers" EXCLUSIVELY in Australia and still does? We didn't have those issues and we don't interrupt our users because we're having "advertiser" problems

- We've been around for 7 years+ and never missed a single payment.

- Our lockers are all 100% mobile optimized. We're the first network and only to ensure that your mobile traffic hits a 100% mobile friendly Content Locker. Did you know the average affiliate sees over 13% of their traffic from mobile phones? We do and we didn't want you to lose conversions. On other networks you might never know about that traffic. The mobile locker appears automatically with CPAlead. Nothing required on your end at all. We take care of it.

- Our File and Link lockers have the highest Conversion Rates in the business by a large margin.
(ask other users)

- We use the absolute latest technology on all of our products to serve you better and increase CR's. High payouts are great but you need high CR's.

- Exclusive offers not found anywhere else.

- The fastest and biggest support team in Content Locking.

Final Word:

Some of you may want to read full details below, please do. Others may not, so the final thing we'd like to say is this. We have a lot of reasons that make CPAlead the best place to take your traffic but we believe talk can only go so far, so we ask this. Give us a try, we approve accounts extremely fast for newcomers. For those who've used us before, give us a shot today.

Try us: If we don't perform better than any other Content Locking business and deliver results (earn you more!) , then we don't deserve your business. No song and dance can change how much you earn. Anyone can flash stats at you or play with metrics but nothing replaces earnings. You will earn MORE with CPAlead. If not, we don't deserve your business.

Payment Methods:

Payoneer, PayPal, Wire, ACH, Western Union and MORE! Tell us how you want to get paid and we will accommodate

Highest Referral Commissions:

CPAlead pays 5% for referral commissions. That's over 50% more than other networks pay at 3%! Join and invite everyone you know. We'll do the rest.

Thanks!

Here are two videos that give you a quick look at recent updates to CPAlead tools

New Cpalead's Dashboard
CPAlead Dashboard Launch Video - YouTube

CPALead's File and Link locker.
cpalead link lockers - YouTube

Email: milind@cpalead.com
You can contact me and join directly under me, to get me as your assigned AM.
12-07-2013, 12:14 PM
RE:
Nice thread mate,
I am already a member of this great network!

38.gif