23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-19-2019, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 04:52 AM by nanami.)
[Get] Thumbnail Blaster @19.95 (Special Offer Links)
This is just to refresh this....

With thanks to Snow Revolution who started this effort.

This is what I found. You can compare with the main pages/Prices and see if it makes a difference for you. Good luck guys:

Straight Purchase FE - $19.75 One time:
Code:
https://thumbnailblaster.com/special-offer

7 Days trial FE for $1 and then $19.75 One time:
Code:
https://thumbnailblaster.com/special-trial

Pro Version at 50%:
Code:
https://thumbnailblaster.com/cb-prodown

$1 Club Trial - and get 130 templates!! Cancel later:
Code:
https://thumbnailblaster.com/cb-clubtrial

Webinar - No Registration:
Code:
https://thumbnailblaster.com/webinar-replay23

I am no friend, no affiliate, just what I found. Go now and save seriously

Hint
===
Just go straight for the PRO for just $21! You will still get your login details and you will thank me later.

Guys hurry before they realize....Not sure if it's on purpose
07-20-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: [Get] Thumbnail Blaster @19.95 (Special Offer Links)
Guys, DO NOT purchase the upgrades without purchasing the front end.
The CLUB/PRO/AGENCY are all upgrades, and to use them you need to first purchase the Front End offer.
07-21-2019, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2019 10:49 PM by nanami.)
I like your tools and I respect your creativity and enterprise. But above that, I like whatever will save money for the brethren here.

You are big in the IM community. You have been here since 2016 and you have made a very impressive grand total of 4 posts with ZERO contributions. I don't respect people who have the power and resources to help, but willingly refuse to help. You are in a good position to have rendered more help to this community, but you chose not to. Your massive 4 posts in 3 years could possibly be to misinform the brethren like you just did here now, NO?

I would have apologised to you for sharing that link, but I won't as I don't believe you deserve it.

Worse of all, you just told this community a very white lie to protect your product, which is nice. The only pity is that they refused to do what I advised as they would have gotten what I promised.

Take care for now. Who knows? You might grace us with another great post next year. I cant wait!

(07-20-2019 10:43 PM)sodevrom Wrote:  Guys, DO NOT purchase the upgrades without purchasing the front end.
The CLUB/PRO/AGENCY are all upgrades, and to use them you need to first purchase the Front End offer.
07-22-2019, 05:17 AM
Has anyone gone and bought the PRO version directly and had it work?
https://thumbnailblaster.com/cb-prodown
07-22-2019, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 06:04 AM by Mrgwaps.)
Peeps, much respect to Sodevrom, I remember when they first started out, reason he probably has 4 posts is that he's busy creating/promoting tools. I'm no blaster suite affiliate but I have to defend trust worthy marketers when I get the chance.

I remember blaster suite when it was just 1 software, and over 6-8 years these dudes developed into pro marketers, I watched the rise from the beginning to where they are now and bottom line, their tools work and they don't sell hope, they sell results no fluff and their shit always works, and if it doesn't they fix it.

Nothing like when a software dev, creates a new product and gives two shits about updating the past products to ensure paying customers get value for purchasing.

Support is top notch and they keep their ear to ground and create innovative marketing tools. Not the type of dudes to spew hate at, or disrespect. Mrgwaps approves the Blaster Suite Team.
Just purchase the tool you won't be disappointed. They are not snake oil marketers. They started out like most of you, peddling their softwares in BSO forums etc. Notice he didn't engage in useless banter with you? Because their busy making bread. One day you will be on the other side of the fence, and your shit will get shared, hopefully the same fate you want them to endure (give shit away free), will be the same energy you project when it happens.

(07-21-2019 10:47 PM)nanami Wrote:  I like your tools and I respect your creativity and enterprise. But above that, I like whatever will save money for the brethren here.

You are big in the IM community. You have been here since 2016 and you have made a very impressive grand total of 4 posts with ZERO contributions. I don't respect people who have the power and resources to help, but willingly refuse to help. You are in a good position to have rendered more help to this community, but you chose not to. Your massive 4 posts in 3 years could possibly be to misinform the brethren like you just did here now, NO?

I would have apologised to you for sharing that link, but I won't as I don't believe you deserve it.

Worse of all, you just told this community a very white lie to protect your product, which is nice. The only pity is that they refused to do what I advised as they would have gotten what I promised.

Take care for now. Who knows? You might grace us with another great post next year. I cant wait!

(07-20-2019 10:43 PM)sodevrom Wrote:  Guys, DO NOT purchase the upgrades without purchasing the front end.
29.gif
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
07-22-2019, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 10:44 AM by nanami.)
Mrgwaps dude, you totally missed the point, but I am not gonna start any war of words with you. You probably don't love them more than I do, and if you read my other comments on this product on a different thread, you will see that I am on their side.

But when it comes to this community, I am unapologetically biased. A big fish like Sodevrom should contribute more to this community and I don't care what you think about that. Expecting him to contribute here is not a crime and I have no apologies to make. Though I know contributions are not by force. It is his choice not to contribute here. It is your choice to support him for that. And it is my choice not to like it.

Are you aware of the contributions some guys make here? They go out of their way, spend their time, money, energy, talents and produce gobsmacking tools and give us for free or at a deep discount. Some share knowledge, give advice or just throw their weights around positively. That's what I call community spirit. Not to come here 4 times in 3 years just to warn us to steer clear of his products.

If HRH Frank Kern, Mike Filsaime, Russel Brunson Alex Bakker or any of the million Dollar guys has been here for 3 years and made no contribution, I will tell them the same thing. I never asked him to give any tools away for free as that is not business. That is charity which I am aware that they are not running. I am not even sure where you got that from.

So your defence is off color bro, as you are coming from a peripherial point that has nothing to do with what I said. Read the very first line of the message you responded most eloquently to again, maybe you just might see where I was coming from.

And to show you what I mean, I have Pro versions of 3 of their products myself = PURCHASED
Cheers!

(07-22-2019 05:53 AM)Mrgwaps Wrote:  Peeps, much respect to Sodevrom, I remember when they first started out, reason he probably has 4 posts is that he's busy creating/promoting tools. I'm no blaster suite affiliate but I have to defend trust worthy marketers when I get the chance.

I remember blaster suite when it was just 1 software, and over 6-8 years these dudes developed into pro marketers, I watched the rise from the beginning to where they are now and bottom line, their tools work and they don't sell hope, they sell results no fluff and their shit always works, and if it doesn't they fix it.

Nothing like when a software dev, creates a new product and gives two shits about updating the past products to ensure paying customers get value for purchasing.

Support is top notch and they keep their ear to ground and create innovative marketing tools. Not the type of dudes to spew hate at, or disrespect. Mrgwaps approves the Blaster Suite Team.
Just purchase the tool you won't be disappointed. They are not snake oil marketers. They started out like most of you, peddling their softwares in BSO forums etc. Notice he didn't engage in useless banter with you? Because their busy making bread. One day you will be on the other side of the fence, and your shit will get shared, hopefully the same fate you want them to endure (give shit away free), will be the same energy you project when it happens.

(07-21-2019 10:47 PM)nanami Wrote:  I like your tools and I respect your creativity and enterprise. But above that, I like whatever will save money for the brethren here.

07-22-2019, 11:52 AM
Namami, I totally get what your saying man, it's why I didn't jump out the window on you, I guess there's no honor amongst thieves, it's about the community first and foremost, not sure how you're supposed to navigate once you've built up a successful business though. Your point was well taken though.

Id hate to put in the time,work,blood, sweat, tears just to see my product given out for free, some of these marketers/devs the way that some of them conduct their business deserve to be ripped. However Sodevrom and Vlad isn't one of them, and should be carried different.

That's all Im saying. Maybe Sodevrom can create a BBHF discount for BBHF members or something, but to hide behind a screen and state I'm not apologizing for sharing your software came off a little disrespectful/cowardly to me, people say things behind these screens they would never say to a person in real life, and I get it, only X amount of contributions in X amount of years and show and state don't rip my shit seems kind of selfish, if it was any other dev, Id say RIP THEM!, but the Blaster dudes is mad cool no matter how many post's they have, they have a community where members can get knowledge if they'd like.

There comes a certain point in your BH career where you have to move different once you reach a certain status. For me I know one day one of my products will be shared here and there will be jackshit I can do about it, in comparison to how much shit I've downloaded for FREE, Id have to throw in a bonus for the leechers to download. Poetic Justice.

PEACE
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
07-23-2019, 02:05 AM
I will support the Blaster Suite for Life, I have used it offline and online, and truth be told, they are worth it. I purchased everything fully. I love these guys products and support them anytime of the day. I will tell you, the $1 trial isn't working anymore...you might as well just get the $17, still worth it
07-23-2019, 06:27 AM
I have used their software since the first day and over the yeas l have all of their software except for two, unlike the rest of people l don't want to give them a review, l don't want people to think their software is any good. Most of all l am constantly pissed off with them when they do more selling because l want to keep my advantage over the rest of the newbies and l think they should only supply Bestblackhatworld.com folks, the only blessing in disguise is the amount of newbies that purchase their software but don't know how best to make money with it and l for one will never tell them.............
09-10-2019, 05:38 PM
two scammers blaster folks
79.gif

32.gif