65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Get - The only software built to GROW your Internet Business!
[Image: greensambawsopart1.png]
Mermbers Area Login: [hide]http://www.greensamba.com/wp-login.php[/hide]

user ID: warrior
PWD: warrior!
11-14-2012, 05:58 PM
RE:
thank you for sharing!
11-14-2012, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 06:16 PM by jbrown63.)
RE:
Login works, will post mirrors...
Give me 15 mins for uploading all installers in one archive to Zippy...

Password will be the usual one - the forum name :-)

There you go - Mirror on Zippy - 86 MB:

Cheers, Johnny63
11-14-2012, 06:05 PM
RE:
There's no 64-bit Windows 7 version? Will this work on a 64-bit system (anyone try it)?

Thanks
11-14-2012, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 06:18 PM by jbrown63.)
RE:
It will work - either in the x86 section of Win7 or you install the VrtualPC Windows XP version to use it.

Cheers, Johnny63

Instructions from members area - mine inside the archive may lead to misunderstandings:

Welcome to the GreenSamba members area.

VERY IMPORTANT: If you are upgrading versions, use the _UPGRADE version below. If you use the Full Install, you WILL overwrite your existing date with fresh sample date.

For users UPGRADING:
DO NOT INSTALL THE UPGRADE VERSION IF YOU HAVE NOT INSTALLED THE FULL VERSION. THE REQUIRED DATA FILES ARE NOT PRESENT IN THE UPGRADE.

To upgrade:
1. Backup your existing data (it is probably in c:\programdata\greensamba, or C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GreenSamba)
2. Download the _upgrade version
3. Run the installer

Windows 7 Users – Note on file access

Depending on your specific configuration, you may experience a error when you attempt to save or delete a record. A close look at the error will reveal that the data files have been marked as “read only”, preventing write access. To overcome this, you can simply use <right click> on the app icon and select “run as admin”. If you do not wish to do that, you will need to go to the data directory (typically c:\programdata\greensamba), and change the security permission for all the files in there to allow the current user full write access to those files. Support can walk you through this if you would like to. Just drop us a note.

Installation Instructions

1. Simply run the EXE you download. NOTE: Some browsers may flag it as malicious. I assure you its not!
2. Select the defaults during the setup unless you want to change the data location
3. Select the default Data source connection of HyperFile – do not change that.
4. Go through the video tutorial below

After installing the program, please go through the following Video, pausing as needed to perform the same sequence of steps as in the video

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTPVL72BLWU#!

Cheers, Johnny63
19.gif
11-14-2012, 06:33 PM
RE:
More mrrors - Uploadseeds - same file and password as in post #4
Just in case Zippy-free reaches its capacity here ;-)

Cheers, Johnny63
11-14-2012, 07:37 PM
RE:
Thanks for share and mirrors.
11-15-2012, 12:56 AM
RE:
(11-14-2012 06:03 PM)jbrown63 Wrote:  Login works, will post mirrors...
Give me 15 mins for uploading all installers in one archive to Zippy...

Password will be the usual one - the forum name :-)

There you go - Mirror on Zippy - 86 MB:

Cheers, Johnny63
(11-14-2012 06:03 PM)jbrown63 Wrote:  password not working,i tried everything
I was an IDIOT Tongue but Now SuperVip
11-15-2012, 01:58 AM
RE:
Well, as the saying goes, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...or something to that effect.

I am the creator of the GreenSamba software package so was somewhat surprised to see it out here. Since there's not much I can do about it, I hope at least that you find it useful.

Can I at least make a deal? I am working on the next version (which this time will have license protection ;)). If you're downloading this without having paid for it, can you at least do me a favor and register as a user on my site (http://greensamba.com/wp-login.php?action=register)

In exchange for registering, you will automatically receive an email when the new version is available, with full access to the members area to *legally* download it. (No, this is not a "trap"...in exchange for registering I'll forget about where you got it).

I realize this is perhaps not the most conventional response to finding one's software being shared, but I figure what's done is done. Hopefully I can find a bright side and at least build up my list for sharing version 2.0 when it is released.

@spartinator - The software will work on Win7 (64) but you'll need to use the Run As Admin feature so that it has access to its own data files. The overly protective W7 mechanism...

31.gif