52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Get Optimized Press For Just $5
Hey, I've been looking for a copy of Optimize Press to follow along with Chris Farrell's Mentor Me Course (recommended for noobs just starting in IM) and i couldn't find it anywhere. I looked on forums for a free copy but all of the download links were always dead so i finally saw it on fiverr and bought it obviously for just $5. And its legit! He sent me the zip file and the key to activate it. I went to WordPress and everything worked fine. I'm pretty proud of myself for making my first sales page [Image: smile.png].

Just search for " cflynch " at fiverr
03-08-2013, 11:37 AM
RE:
Is it the last version?. Or you just created the gig by yourself and posted here to get some sales..
03-08-2013, 06:56 PM
RE:
Looks like canihitdat is about to get the banhammer for self-promotion....
03-08-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Get Optimized Press For Just $5
(03-08-2013 10:56 AM)canihitdat Wrote:  Hey, I've been looking for a copy of Optimize Press to follow along with Chris Farrell's Mentor Me Course (recommended for noobs just starting in IM) and i couldn't find it anywhere. I looked on forums for a free copy but all of the download links were always dead so i finally saw it on fiverr and bought it obviously for just $5. And its legit! He sent me the zip file and the key to activate it. I went to WordPress and everything worked fine. I'm pretty proud of myself for making my first sales page [img]/blackhat-seo/images/smilies/smile.png[/img].

This gig is aded 9 h ago and there is no order in queue so you are lying Smile
03-09-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Get Optimized Press For Just $5
(03-08-2013 09:51 PM)nightquest Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 10:56 AM)canihitdat Wrote:  Hey, I've been looking for a copy of Optimize Press to follow along with Chris Farrell's Mentor Me Course (recommended for noobs just starting in IM) and i couldn't find it anywhere. I looked on forums for a free copy but all of the download links were always dead so i finally saw it on fiverr and bought it obviously for just $5. And its legit! He sent me the zip file and the key to activate it. I went to WordPress and everything worked fine. I'm pretty proud of myself for making my first sales page [img]/blackhat-seo/images/smilies/smile.png[/img].

This gig is aded 9 h ago and there is no order in queue so you are lying Smile
I LOL'd so many times Biggrin
32.gif

64.gif